Um Hi

Cleo

So the next day I saw Percy by the sea. He was just sitting on the sand. He looked lost in thought when I came up to him.

"Hi," I said.

He jumps.

"Ummmm hi." he said kinda fast paced.

" I'm Cleo," I told him.

"Um Percy." He said

"Yeah. Um you met my boyfriend Louis yesterday."

"Ok." He looked at the phone as it buzzed next to him. "Holy Zeus—- holy crap I've got to go."

"Ok bye."

Then he ran to a house which I guess was his.

I called one of the girls to get over here now. Time to spy.

Percy

I told Annabeth we Iris message at 3:00 pm, or 12:00 pm, for her every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday then call for the rest of the week.

When that girl Cleo came to talk to me Annabeth texted me. We still on for today. It's 11:58.

I sprinted to the house and got to my room. I opened my window and got a glass of water (A/N I forgot. Is this a way to do an Iris Message) and made a rainbow in the mist.

The I said, "Iris, O Goddess of the Rainbow accept my offering."

Then tossed a golden drachma in the mist.

"Show me Annabeth Chase. Boston."

Then her face showed.

"Hey" she said. Her long curly blond hair in a ponytail. A gray eyes calmed. She was wearing a Harvard hoodie. "How's the future stranger."

"Fine. How's the past." I said.

"Descent. I got to see my cousin. Who is dead but alive. It's complicated."

"Sound like our lives."

"Yeah anyways how's Australia? I wish I was there."

"It's fine. There's an island called Mako island. It seems cool."

"I've heard of that. There was this scientist who insisted they were mermaids at that island by there was no proof."

"Mermaids? This far from Atlantis? I don't think so. Then again I'm wrong most of the time."

"Don't say that. Well it is true but still."

"I'll look though."

"Ok. I've got to catch the train back to New York. See you later Seaweed Brain."

"Catch you later Wise Girl."

I waved my hand across the image.

I then see 2 teenage girls at my window.

Cleo and another girl.

Oh my gods. I'm in trouble.

So Cleo and one of the other girls saw Percy do an Iris message. The two questions everyone want to know is who is the other girl and did they see Annabeth.

I'm sorry for not posting earlier in the week. I'm started school on the 18 (Sadly) so I'm prepping. Have a good day