Who Is That Kid?

Percy

I woke up really early. I usually wake up early but did question it.

"You're up early, " my mom said.

" Don't know why," I said. "Can I explore today?"

"Sure, I don't mind, " she replied. She passed me a bowl of cereal, "Eat, " she said firmly.

~Time skip half an hour~

My mom and Paul left to go do some secret thing. I was going to follow them but I kinda wanted to explore this place. I threw on a t-shirt, jeans, and my AHS swim team sweatshirt and went on my way.

I walked along the bay. There were so many boats and it was very crowded.

I bumped into a teenage boy around my age.

"Ohh sorry!" I exicamed.

"It's fine," he said.

This kid had blond hair and blue eyes. He wore a light blue, white, and green plaid shirt with a white shirt underneath, with a bucket hat, khakis shorts, and sandals.

He studied me and asked, "How are you not hot? I think I might have a heat stroke if I was wearing that. By the way I'm Lewis. Nice to meet you."

"I get cold easily," I respond, "I'm Percy. NIce to meet you."

"Where are you from?" he asked.

"New York," I said. "I'll take that you're from here?"

"Yeah," he said, "I have to go. Bye."

"Bye," I said as I turned and walked away.

Emma

We were walking to Rikki's cafe (she has a cafe) and we saw a boy wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. I realized I had seen that boy on the plane there.

He was talking to Lewis and we sat down and watched him.

He had black hair, sea green eyes and was very tan.

After Lewis finished talking to the kid we pulled him aside.

"Who was that?" Rikki asked.

"Where is he from?" Bella asked.

"Why is he wearing jeans and a sweatshirt in 37℃ (Around 100℉ for you Americans) weather?" I asked.

"Why do you expect me to know?" Lewis asked.

"Cause you talked to him," Cleo said.

"I'll tell you later ok," he said.

"Okay," all four of us said.

We continued to the cafe.

Thanks for reading this chapter.

Here's a good question. Why do you think Sally, Paul, and Percy are in Australia?