Chapter 6

"Robinsons? You called for me?" Hastings said questioningly.

"As much as I hate you and feel like really hurting you, I respect your knowledge. The well work is on a hold for now, they're going to try and find the part of the resolute that the water was in, it was made to not break let's test that." John told him, he offered him a seat at the table. Hastings sat down, John followed. 

"Debbie, get off my foot!" Maureen walked in with her lucky whiteboard. When Debbie ceased to stop she chuckled. "Don! Your chicken's not leaving me alone! Get your lazy ass over here, it's 10am already." Maureen screamed.

"Maureen." Hastings accepted her presence. Maureen walked towards a seat at the table. she put her hands on the chair and placed the whiteboard on the table.

"This is the universe we're in, you don't need me to find knowledge about this

"This is the universe we're in, you don't need me to find knowledge about this." Hastings stated, unsure about where this was going.

"HEY!! I'm well awake now! Thank you very much! Now I'm just going to sit down. Hastings?" Don said barging into the room, then stopped at Hastings.

"Ok, I'm going to continue now! Don foods over there. Hastings, each planet has a trench. But again, you don't know anything about that, but you do know about the beginning of this mission. I want to know what happened on earth." Maureen stated, she figured that the best place to start is the very beginning, why were the robots even on earth? How did they come to control one?

"When I tell you this there's no coming back, you won't just learn about the robots, you'll learn about the discovery of Alpha Centauri." Hastings warned. "Of course you Robinsons want to know. I can't say it in front of West though." Hastings added. Don took his food and sat down at the table. Maureen gave John a face, telling him to shut up and let Don answer this, she smiled. John chuckled on the inside.

"Son of a F*- , Ok, stop there excuse me! I have been been manipulated by Dr.Smith, been in a storm which nearly took my life. I have been in a failed rocket launch and stuck in space for hours, I got stuck on that methane water planet for 7 MONTHS! 7 MONTHS! I was stuck with the Robinsons for half a year, all while you were with the colony, safe and sound! You couldn't even trap that robot that you took control of! WE DID! And you nearly took my life! Don't think I can forget that! SO no I'm not  going to go!" Maureen and John stayed quiet.

"He's one of us now, he stays." John said.

"Ok West stays, this is  why Adler died too, compassion! Science and compassion never mixes. So what do you want to know!" Hastings mumbled the first part as Don took a seat opposite of John.

"Everything..."

------------------------------------ 

Aiden ran after Judy.

"Judy you called for me?" Aiden asked.

"Make sure no one leaves the ship, You and Vijay have to stay on the ship. Me, Ruby, Penny and Lenny are going to see the situation. Oh and garage is out of bounds, only Will and Vijay is permitted. I really don't have time to explain." Judy informed Aiden.