Whatever You Say Doll Face

Chapter Two

With Dean flying out of the classroom, it left me a little confused. Just shrugging my shoulders, I grab my things and make my way out the door. When walking down the hall way, I come to a complete halt when I am swarmed by girls I have never even met.

"How do you know Dean Miller?"

"Why was he talking to you?"

"How come he didn't talk to anyone but you?"

If I keep looking from one girl to the next, I am going to get whip lash. "I don't actually-" "Cali does not need to explain herself to no one, now shoo!" Chrissy interrupted me coming to my rescue. When no one moved, She began to push people out of our way. "I said shoo, be gone!"

Everyone soon began so scurry off, but not before giving me a sneer look. Chrissy and I look at each other with raised eyebrows. "Well that was interesting." Chrissy began as she put her arm over my shoulder and we began to walk to class since we had it together.

"I don't think I ever want to go through that again." I stated. "So-" Chrissy dragged on looking at me in anticipation. Lifting my eyebrows and asking a simple, "What?"

"Ugh!" Chrissy exclaimed throwing her arms in the air. We both stop and look at one another. With her hands on her hips, "You better explain girl."

"Explain what?" I asked stupidly and began to walk. "Oh no you don't!" I heard Chrissy mumble and stomp her way up next to me.

"You have to tell me what happened." Chrissy began to whine. "I mean, the Millers coming to our school is big news and for the famous, sexy, just can eat right up Dean Miller talks to you!"

"Well thanks a lot." I mumbled narrowing my eyes at her. Rolling her eyes, she sighs. "Oh you know what I mean. Don't take it personal silly. I'm serious though. What happened."

She sure is about to be disappointed. We once again come to a stop and I let out a long breath. Looking at me like I  am about to tell her the biggest secret in the world, I said, "We didn't talk all class."

I wasn't about to tell her about me keep looking at him to only find him staring back. "After class he asked me what my next class was, said his sister might be in my class, asked me when I had lunch, I told him and he left."

Watching Chrissy's face was comical. I began to smile as I watched her super excited face turn into one of pure horror as if someone killed her pet dog.

"That's it?"

Bringing my right shoulder up, I shrugged. "Ya. That's pretty much it."

Shaking her head in disbelief, Chrissy opened the door to our class.  Acting like a zombie, she walked to our table. I sat down next to her a little shocked.

What the hell is her problem? Her face soon lit up as she looked forward. Following her gaze, I noticed that it was the woman who stepped out of the gray Audi car.

She was talking to our A.P. Chemistry teacher. Watching the two of them communicate, it looked as if they were old pales. Mrs. Thomason is on the younger side to be in her early thirties I assume.

Chrissy leaned over and whispered in my ear. "That's Mrs. Miller."

Raising my eyebrows in realization, I look over at Chrissy who nods her head in confirmation. I look back at Mrs. Miller and she and Mrs. Thomson are both looking at me and smiling. The door of the class room opens and everyone looks as a girl walks in. More like model. She was tall and lean wearing black skinny jeans, black leather high heal boots, a hot pink tight shirt and fitting leather jacket.