The Lovely Jacqueline Vondiie

"I can't believe you went through all of this trouble!" I spoke in disbelief.

Dean was currently holding my hand and I was looking all around us. He rented out the roof of a hotel restaurant. In the center, was a table set up for two. A white table cloth blew from the light breeze, also causing the two, skinny white candle pieces flame to flicker. There was flowers all around and I was over all in awe.

Looking back to Dean who was on my right holding my hand, gave it a little squeeze.

"Can I escort you to our table my lady."

I laugh as he does his fancy bow and nod my head. He takes me over to the table and pulls out the chair for me. I sit and he pushes it back in for me, causing me to blush. He walks around to his side and smiles.

"So, I hope you like steak, because that's what I had them prepare for us."

"That sounds great."

For a while we just smiled at each other. Dean shook his head and made motion for me to come over to him.

I get up and make my way towards him as he pushes his chair back. He hits his lap, indicating for me to sit down. As I sit, I wrap my arms around his shoulders as he wraps his around my waist.

"This is just perfect Dean."

"Good. I'm glad you are liking it so far."

"So far? You make it sound like there's more." Dean tenderly runs his finger down my cheek.

"Of course there's more. There is always more." His hand wraps around my neck and pulls me forward.

Before I can react, his lips are on mine and I am in my sweet bliss that I never want to end.

My eyes are still closed when we pull a part. "You know what happens when I don't get what I want?" He suddenly demands.

Confused, I open my eyes only to be looking at Jordan.

What the hell?

Shocked and a little freaked out, I go to pull away, but his arms grip my waist holding me still. He looks around clicking his tongue.

"So this is what princess Cali dreams about? Her prince charming?" He turns his attention back to me and narrows his eyes.

"What? Cat got your tongue."

"What? How-" I began.

Jordan leans forward and I try to lean away as far as I can.

"You can never run away from me princess."

"Cali!"

My name is yelled from the distance. I look around and no one is there. I look back at Jordan, but realize he isn't there. I am now sitting on the chair alone.

Looking around, the wind picks up and everything starts to fall. The candles fall and the beautiful white table cloth is now caught on fire from the fallen flame.

"Cali!"

I hear it again.

 I touch my cheek and I can feel tears falling down.

This has gone from a perfect night to a horrible nightmare.

I close my eyes and I feel as if I fell from the rooftop; my hair blowing all around me, my dress blowing all around.

Suddenly, it all stops and I open my eyes.

When I open my eyes, a head of hair and big blue eyes are in my face. I screech in fright and Lucas rolls over to my left on the bed.