•Epilouge•

"Paul McCartney flees to a remote Scottish Farm for months, sparking speculation of a breakup with his bandmates. Him and his wife, Amelia, were tracked down by Life magazine who questioned him about the situation in which he replied, "the Beatle thing is over."

****

"Tensions are rising in the music scene between producer Phil Spector and Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney. There have been reports of McCartney's discontent with Spector's work on the Beatles' upcoming record Let It Be. Is the end for the rest of the boys on its way?"

****

"Our top headlines today are centred around two of the worlds greatest musicians - John Lennon and Paul McCartney.  We've had many reports stating that McCartney has fallen into a deep depression since the collapse of The Beatles. Amelia McCartney has asked the press to respect their privacy at this difficult time."

****

"It has become apparent that Paul McCartney has begun recording solo material following his departure from The Beatles. His album is set to be released on 17th of April this year after writing since December. Reportedly, there have been complications with this date clashing with the release of Let It Be. One article stated that former bandmate Ringo Starr had even gone to McCartney's house to confront him about the clash, only to be angrily ordered to leave."

****

"This months Rolling Stone magazine featured an interview with John Lennon, who has also now publicly revealed his departure from the group. In regards to Paul's declaration of leave back in April, Lennon stated that it was merely McCartney "causing chaos" in a similar fashion when he used to "sulk" if Brain Epstein would not let him have his way. Lennon also commented:  'The cartoon is this – four guys on a stage with a spotlight on them; second picture, three guys on stage breezing out of the spotlight;  third picture, one guy standing there shouting 'I'm leaving.'"

****

"Fans across the world are devastated as tensions in the media arise between Lennon and McCartney since the break up of The Beatles. The pair, who once seemed like brothers, have now distanced from each other entirely. Some still have hope that this isn't true and believe they will set aside their differences soon. For now it seems each member is venturing off into their own solo careers. But will they be even nearly as successful?"