Trying and....

{Leo POV}

7 years later....

I drop Gerogia and the twins off at school. When I get to school my mom is walking up to the school with a few boxes. I run over to her and help her. My mom is pregnant again and I have to say that I'm not surprised. When I was 11 I found out about sex and my mom explained where babies came from. She's about four months along I watch out for her. "Thanks Hon why aren't you on your way to home room." she ask. "I just got here Gerogia lost her notes in the car so I had to help her find them." I say. My mom opens the door and let's me go in. We make it to her class room and I put the boxes in the corner. I give her a kiss and head to my homeroom.When I get there I see the one person I've wanted for the longest of time. Rose Franklin. Head Cheerlead and not a whor. She's single and hot. She's sweet,kind,loving,and sexy. My mom loves her and she loves my mom. I take my seat next to her and smile at her. "No"she says. "I wasn't even going to ask you out" I say. She rolls her eyes at me and goes back to talking to Mary Lue.

:::::::::

Rose walks into my second period and groans when she sees me.I just smile and lean back in my chair. She searches for a seat but all the empty ones are by me. She takes the seat behind me and gets her things ready. I turn around to face her and say " Hey I know you and my mom get along,so I was just wondering if you want to babysit my little sisters and brother next week?" Rose is taken by surprise and smiles. " Gerogia and the twins. Your mom already talked to me and I'll be there."I smile and say " good because I can't take them to Chuck E Cheese's again. " Rose laughs and I smile. "You have a beautiful laugh"I say. " Thank you."Rose says blushing. I smile and turn around in my seat. Mission one complete.

::::::::

At lunch I go talk to my mom and my dad shows up. " Hey sweetheart."my dad says to my mom and we nod at each other. " Leo you have to watch your siblings tonight."my dad says."Right after school or what?" I ask. "Your mom will bring them to your practice. " he says. I groan and go eat with my friends. On the way back to class I fond Rose and ask her if she could watch Gerogia and Lena during her cheer practice. " Sure I'll let them join in on the routine. Rose says and head to class.

:::::::::

My mom pulls up and I rush over to her car. I take Lena and LJ by the hand and Gerogia follows us. I rush my sisters to the Gym and LJ and go to the football feild. As soon as we get there we start with the warm-ups. LJ gets tired after the fourth lap so I put him on my back and finish my laps. After our laps LJ goes to sleep on the bleacher.

::::::

At the end of practice I go get my sisters and LJ follows me." Rose." I yell once I get in the gym. "LeoLeoLeo."Lena yells running to me. I pick her up and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Leo look at what Rose taught me" Gerogia says before doing a round off and back tuck. "Gerogy let's go" LJ yells. "Shut up" Gerogia yells at him. I laugh and put Lena down. I walk over to Rose and thank her." Hey let me take you out. Just As friends to show my thanks." I say smiling. " Leo!" my sisters yell I turn around to see LJ pulling their hair." Luke Jr.if you don't stop this instant then I promise you that you're going to regret it." I yell. He stops and my sisters come running to me." Sure" Rose says and walks away.