Out

{Carol POV}
Leo's been out of his chair for about six months. I'm almost nine monthes pregnant and I don't know if I'll make it through this labor. I'm going in to the hospital in a few days. With my history of early births. Gerogia was born two months early and the twins were born at six months and nearly didn't make it. Luke has delivered most of our kids and I don't want him to have to do this one. I turn on my side and I feel a contraction. "Luke!" I yell and start counting. Luke grabs my bags and tells Leo that I'm in labor. He carries me downstairs and place me in the passenger side of the car. He doesn't even check me before speeding to the hospital . When we get there my water brakes and I laugh and I feel the baby's head move lower. I don't scream or cry this time. I just groan and moan. They get me in a wheel chair and into the labor room. "Carol honey how do you feel?" Luke ask me. "Tired and scaried." I say weakly. "She's losing blood lets get this baby out and stop this bleeding." I hear the doctor yell before they run me into the O.R. I pass out just as they give me the shot and my last thoughts are on my family ."

:::::::
{Luke POV}
The doctor comes rushing out to me and I stand up. "The babies are out and your wife is stable for now. Would you like to meet the kids?"the doctor ask. "We were only expecting one. How many is there?" I ask. "Two she had twins again."the doctor says smiling. "How'd that get missed?" I ask as we walk to where the twins are. He shurgs and opens a door for me. I go in and see Carol asleep and two crying babies. I pick my children up and sooth them.
A tear falls out my eye as I look at our beautiful little boys. I kiss their heads and kiss my beautiful wife. Then all of a sudden she's crashing.