The Legend of the Witch Zombie

Prologue:

Hi,my name is Lizzy Caphart. I'm 18 years old and my life is a HORROR FLIM. Just so many things in my life are scary. But the scariest thing that has ever happened to me was the day I met........................... The Witch Zombie. It was the worst day of my life. Here's how it went.

Chapter 1:

10:30am

"LIZZY,BREAKFAST!" My mom just had to yell up 2 flights of stairs. We are a very rich family by the way. "I'M COMING MOM!!!!!!!" I yelled back. Even though we're as rich as hell,I kind of wish we had a smaller house. The warm smell of my favorite breakfast (cheeze omlet with bacon) came floating up into my bedroom. I got dressed and walked to the escalator. (yeah that's right we have an escalator) I slowly walked into the kitchen.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZY!" Yes It's true that was the day of my 16 birthday belive it or not. The kitchen was filled with orange and black ballons (those are my 2 favorite colors), cheetahs (my favorite animal) and my best friend Calie. So far that was the best day ever,but I had no idea what I was in for.

Chapter 2:

3:15pm

My mom and dad through me the biggest party ever. I got so many presents that my bedroom was FULL and my room is probaly about the size of a school! I got stuff like horror movies,tvs,horror books,laptops you know basic stuff.(by the way I loved horror stuff) But there was this one book that really caught my attention, it was the presant Calie got me. The book was called "Greatist Moster Legands" After the party I went up to my room and started reading.