42 | all the way

"Lust is a lovely word and makes love so much more interesting."
- Michael Faudet

it's time. enjoy.

We finish eating our dinner, casting playful lust filled looks at each other the whole time. Both our minds seem to be somewhere else, wrapped up in the possibilities of what is bound to come after this meal. We fill the space between us with stories of who we were before we knew one another, laughing without judgement. Every second, I fall deeper and deeper in love with the man in front of me.

When Chewie comes trotting out of the room, Gray gives him one of those large rawhide bones to keep him occupied for the time being. I laugh, wondering how long Gray's had that bone, planning for this exact moment.

Gray brings our empty dishes into the kitchen, but he doesn't sit back down when he comes back. He stands over me, placing two fingers under my chin and drawing me upward. Gray looks at me with heavy eyes, breathing me in. My breath catches.

"What's your next burning wish, birthday girl?" He whispers, making a point to not touch me anywhere else. My body feels like it's pulsing, yearning for his hands to soothe the fire within.

"I think you know exactly what I'm wishing for," I reply, waiting for him to kiss me first. Instead of placing his lips on mine, he sweeps me into his arms bridal style. Although I don't expect it, I melt into his arms immediately. His eyes pierce through mine as he brings us into his bedroom, closing and locking the door behind us.

♔     ♕     ♔

X X X you know what time it is X X X

♔     ♕     ♔

The lack of words between us makes this all the more real. Just thinking about Gray's body on mine sends sensations traveling from my core to the tips of my fingers.

He sets me down in front of him. It only takes a few seconds to strip off all our clothes, and then it's just his warm skin against mine. He leads me over to the bed, sliding and sitting with his back against the headboard. I place myself in his awaiting lap, wrapping my legs around his hips and press our bodies together.

There's nothing keeping his erection from sliding against my heated wetness, and the feeling of him right against me makes it hard to think. He feels impossibly hard and hot against the sensitive softness between my legs, and I wonder how we've held out for this long.

His firm hand caresses up the side of my body, lighting me up, eventually landing on the back of my neck. The look on his face is almost feral as he looks down at our closeness. "So beautiful," he whispers before he pulls me into him and finally kisses me. I let out a soft moan at the innocent pressing of our lips, feeling every one of my senses heighten.

I grip his shoulders desperately, enjoying the sensations of his strong muscles under my hands. Gray lets out a low groan when I start moving our lower halves together, spreading my wetness over him. He doesn't enter me, and I just move myself across the length of his cock, letting the hardness of it stimulate my core.

Moving hungrily against him, I focus my gaze on Gray, who's looking at me with a wild expression, barely holding back. The sensation is almost to much to handle, an impossibly intimate feeling just from rubbing myself against his shaft. I gasp against his mouth, ready to release. The wave builds taller than I can imagine, and I close my eyes.

Gray's hands grasp my hips, stopping me from moving. The wave flattens without crashing, leaving me with an surprisingly empty feeling. I look at him, confused. He moves his hand up the curve of my back. "Not yet, baby," he says, kissing my neck. "Not until some part of me is inside you."