Guardian Angel Nepgear.

"(Y/n) are you there?"

"I copy you Nepgear, loud and clear."

"Good. The only route from your position to the bassilicom is that highway that crosses above the city... I'm making my way to you. I'll meet you on the other side."

"You better show up girl" Asgard joined. "(Y/n) is dying to see you again. He says he can't live without you."

Nepgear flushed intensely and Asgard was himself again. It was nice to see him doing well.

"D-don't mind him." You told Nepgear.

"Hehe... See you at the other side (Y/n). Good luck guys." She went out.

Then Sargent Madison arrived driving the warthog you were looking for. It was slightly coated with snow.

"Alright, gentlemen. If we're done having tantrums and flirting with magical girls we can start crossing that damned highway."

M12 light reconnaissance vehicle (Warthog)

"Phew Sarge," Asgard said. "I was tired of walking." He sat at the copilot's seat.

"Son, you cover our backs," Sarge said.

You jumped in to control the machine gun. That .50 cal could easily shred off any elite and brute in less than four seconds of continuous fire. It was also an excellent anti-air weapon.

Sargent Madison stepped on the accelerator and drove through those shattered streets full of debris and junk.

"It's the brute chieftain!" Asgard shouted.

The brute was wearing ceremonial armor and was at least one foot taller than average. He also was wielding his typical gravity hammer; it could effortlessly flip vehicles and reduce bodies to puree.

"Make him swiss cheese, (Y/n)."

The barrels began spinning, and the beast got decimated by the continuous fire. The .50 bullets ate his shields off and he finally fell onto a puddle of his own blood.

"Nice shooting son!"

"Hehe... That's for Reach, monster."

Sarge kept driving towards the elevated highway. Banshees and dropships were flying around it.

------

The Covenant was inflicting serious trouble near the northeast of the loweean bassilicom. They had retreated for a moment, providing the CPUs and soldiers a moment to breathe.

"Blanc... They are growing stronger and stronger..." Rom said, exhausted. "What are we gonna do?"

Blanc had tried to give her little sisters hope. But even at this level, no one could hold it for long. Lowee was demoralized, low on supplies, soldiers, and the aliens were giving no truce.