ImCoreyCampbell❤️🤯

This was inspired by StellaRose18

Y/n and Corey have been a power couple, since junior year of high school. They even went to college together and graduated. A second without either of them near each other felt like an eternity. They got a huge mansion together and became a business man/woman. One day, there was a sunset, Corey got down on one knee and popped the question.

"YES!" You screamed as Corey slid the ring on your finger and spun you around.

You guys got married and went on a honeymoon to Bora Bora. It was a magical night. It hadn't even been an hour, and Corey was already seducing you. He came in you and soon enough, you gave birth to four handsome baby boys. Malachi, Andre, Erick, and Rylan are their names.

Malachi

Andre

Erick

Erick

Rylan

Rylan

They're Corey and Y/n's bundles of joy

They're Corey and Y/n's bundles of joy. It's currently Summer time, so Y/n, Corey, Malachi, Andre, Erick, and Rylan are at Disney Land. The boys want to ride everything and they're very excited. They all just passed by a Spongebob gift shop.

Rylan points at it and says, "Looka its Bob!"

You and Corey fell out laughing. Andre, Erick, and Malachi shook their heads and laughed.

As people passed by the boys would say, "Hey, how you?"

The people would respond back or compliment the boys. Malachi ended up shooting his shot. He mouthed the words "call me" to a girl around his age. Malachi held his fingers to his ear like a phone as well. The girl blew him a kiss and twirled her hair. Andre, Erick, Rylan, and Corey held their hands over their mouths in shock. You smiled and looked at Malachi for his reaction. He caught the kiss and acted like he fainted. You giggled and Corey looked like he was going to cry.

"You okay babe?" You asked with a concerned look on your face.

"No, babe look behind you." Corey said wiping his eyes.

Y/n turned around to see Rylan, Andre, and Nick telling some girls pickup lines. Malachi wrapped an arm around the girl, that blew him a kiss. Y/n teared up.

"They grow up so fast." Corey and Y/n said embracing each other.

For the rest of the day, you and Corey watched the boys get on rides with their girls.