Chapter 4 💌The choice🔪

( Soooo this has three endings there's a small chance I might write a second chapter for the "good ending's" such-and-such I just wrote this for fun. the song is way more fitting with this chapter----)

As you saw akira standing in front of you he's pulls out a knife and said this "oh [Y/N~]...my little [Y/N]~ it's such a shame you stuck like this~ you only have two choices~...." he then's pulls out a love letter "the first choice if you  refused to stay with me forever you will have that angelic face ruined~.."  you mealy froze up and fear as he threaten you. as he continues on "annnnnd if you say yes nothing bad will happen obviously~. so the choice is yours~. so..you're tomb. or my love~ you can take your time~"  you realize you only have to fades this situate and both from don't sound good from your standpoint,  You either get murdered by the love. stay with him forever you thought to yourself "what should I choose?..if I say no he will kill me..if I say yes I will be here forever....what do I do?..." you then made your choice, you said to akira. "I have made my choice...." akira was about to ask what's your decision was heard the bell ring he then said "I'll be back love~"  he went downstairs to see who it is it was ryuji and ann then ryuji said "hey what's up man? me and ann are  worried about you and [Y/N] so what's up?  have you seen morgana?" akira was quite at the moment then reply "I think he's still looking for our target." ann said back "but he been missing since yesterday..we also went to [Y/N]'s house and her parents said she hasn't come home yet. and said she was here so where is she?" akira said "she's in the bathroom. and I was a bit busy so sorry for keeping you worried." ryuji then said "oh..it's ok man so I guess mona is still looking for our target and [Y/N] is just doing her thing. right?" akira reply back "yes that is correct." ann then said "if you say so we were just worried. will get going see ya." as both ryuji and ann said goodbye they walked out as they were walking, they thought something is off ryuji said to ann. ryuji: "hey..do you think something is off?"
ann: "yeah so I'm not the who thought something's off to"
ryuji: "just..akira didn't seem himself and mona still looking for the "target" and everything?"
ann: "yeah I get what you mean. should we talk to the others about this?"
ryuji: "yeah we should something isn't right.."
ann: "I hope [Y/N] is alright.."
ryuji: "yeah me to. and morgana."

[back to akira and [Y/N] ]
akira went back up stairs to see you again akira then said "sorry it took a awhile~ so the choice." you where quite, but you made your choice finally. as you said " i..."
[Ending 1 🔪]
"i..i refuse. you are not akira."
as akira replys
"Such a shame~" he walks closer to you and blindfolded you and then all you saw was black, and the only thing you can hear is your own scream.  this is your fate. the end.
[Ending 2 💌]
"i.. accept....." knowing that this is better than death but your held against your own well, just be spared by the man you onces love. akira said "great choice [Y/N]~" he walks close to you and kiss you you kiss back so you won't get hurt this is your new life and you don't like it. The end.

[Soooooo Ending 3 will have its separate chapter because this chapters already too long- so yea the next chapter will, be my last chapter thank you for taking your time reading this i appreciate it!]