Chapter 3 new true colors

( just for you to vibe at while reading ^^ )

As akira had you pin on the wall he then said "you will be mine and ONLY mine my lovely little [Y/N]~ and will be together forever~..."
you didn't really pay attention what he said, you notice morgana wasn't  with him. you were confused and worried at the same time for the little black cat, you aks akira the question. "a-akira..what happened to morgana?.." he replies back "he's just looking for our next target~" in a  calm and yet husky tone you knew he was lying you said back to him, "wait..don't tell m-" he then cuts you off "why yes I did~ he was getting in the way..." you froze up and fear and surprise and starts tearing up knowing the little black cat is gone, because you also close to morgana and you remember. one time ryuji said as a joke morgana had a little crush on you but you knew ryuji well, (and no I'm not saying you love morgana that way-) you started crying you said in tears. "why..did you kill him..? why akira!?... he was our teammate...our friend.....why!?" akira started to smile but he looked crazy he's not himself... he said back while caressing your cheek, "I said he was getting in the way~ if he turn "human" then he will take you away from me~ so I had to act quick.." you were scared of this new akira you know this isn't him, so you reply. "but...he would never take me away from you...if he turned human he would find someone else akira....." akira didn't say anything he just started kissing you again, it took you a few seconds to push him off of you he was on the floor.he had a surprised look on his face and immediately turn into anger, he approaches you and pins you on the wall again  You are so  frighten that you passed out.

(meanwhile with ryuji and ann!)
ryuji checks his phone again to see if akira or [Y/N] had reply to his text, so did ann no respond from both of them they were both getting worried obviously. ryuji then says to ann "hey..takamaki do you think [Y/N] and akira Is all right?.." while looking at his beef bowl she replies back to the blonde hair boy, "I not sure...maybe we should go to both their places tomorrow? it's getting dark.." the beautiful girl said with a worry tone in her voice. ryuji says back to ann "good idea but wait..have you seen morgana to?" ann replys back "akira said that mona was looking for our next target. but he said that yesterday...and he still not back.." ryuji said in a surprised "is he missing !?...does akira know about this?" ann said "it seems he doesn't really acknowledge that mona is missing... yeah we should go to there places tomorrow." ryuji replys "yeah! totally!"

[and now back with akira and [Y/N]!]
you woke up on the floor all tied up you were still a bit tired but you looked out the window, and see it's almost light out. you then see akira standing in front of you and..

[ CLIFFHANGER HA- but I hope you enjoy my storie!! I'll see you in the next chapter bye!!]