"Nothing"

For those of you who favor Alonzo and Vanessa. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

This is pretty much a filler so i'll apologize ahead of time.

NICHOLAS

It's been a month. You heard right, a month since I've seen my precious little Viper. I've been busy trying to find out who's been stealing from me. Turns out it's been one of our suppliers.

I hate it when we have to kill off one of our suppliers. It gets so difficult trying to find a new one that's Semi trustworthy.

As I'm sorting through the possible new suppliers through different files. I hear a knock on my office door.

"Come in" I look up to see Alonzo striding in and going straight to the liquor to my left.

"Is there a specific reason you came in or was it just to have a good taste of Rum?" He glances at his rum than at me and to his drink again. I guess he's deciding what he should do.

"I located the Scum bag that stole our Assets. He's at a crummy hotel downtown, we can kill him in a nearby alley so there aren't any witnesses." He says still staring at his glass as if it's going to disappear.

"Why do I get the feeling you don't just want to talk business? You know you can tell me anything. As long as it's nothing stupid I'll be fine." He snickers.

"You sound like your sister." I get up and join him for a drink.

*Awkward Silence*

"You've been spending a lot of time with her haven't you?" His eyes widen in realization

"I- mate I swear we haven't..." I put my arm on his shoulder like the brother he is.

"Don't worry about it pal! As long as you don't get her pregnant or break her heart we're all good." He chuckles and tries to act relaxed but I can still sense some tension in the air.

Just when I'm about to ask why he's still nervous my sister strolls in but stops as soon as she sees Alonzo and me drinking.

She looks at me then at Al and then towards our hands full of liquor. She sneers and looks away from the glasses.

"Why the fuck does everybody drink in this house? Don't you know it's bad for your health!?" With that said she leaves the room slamming the door behind her.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I have absolutely no idea."

"Well, aren't you the one fucking her?"

"Where is Diana, weren't you the one stalking her?"

"Toshay" and with that said, I get back to work and Alonzo leaves the room in a rush. He's so shipped.

VANESSA

I slam the door in frustration, practically running to my room. I can't stand all the fucking temptations. First it was the Alcohol but then ugh! Why just why? I want more Coffee! I want caffeine unlimited.

As I'm speeding towards my room I hear a second pair of feet so I quickly look behind me. Oh fuck it's him.

For the past month I've been trying tell Alonzo that I'm pregnant but everytime that I try... Well let's just say we aren't doing much talking as we are getting physically engaged.