Hide And Seek... Gone Wrong!?

-Author's P.O.V-...

Y/n just sat there as she watched Nezha walk away with his hands in his pockets. As he walked very slow she thought for a second thinking about' what was he doing' but, something interrupted her thoughts...

Everyone was doing their thing like... Gathering fish and putting it in barrels or doing gardening, Etc.

"One!" everyone looked at this one particular spot where there were stairs and hanging clothes"Two!"   Everyone just stood there quietly confused until a guy came running and yelled out" Ahh! he's out again!" the guy ran and tripped on a rock but, quickly got back up and ran into a well. And there you have it, he triggered everyone to start running. 

People hid in barrels" Three!" a guy hanging up a poster hid behind the poster" Four!" two people threw a dead guy out of his coffin to hide" Five!" four men threw a lady out of her carriage and hid in it" Six!" the lady thrown out of her carriage laid next to the dead guy on the floor and took his paper that had his death date and reason" Seven!" People locked their windows"eight!" a group of a family hid in the water breathing out of straws" Nine!" people climbed trees" ten" Nezha's here. 

"Ready or not"...

------Time Skip In Y/n's P.O.V.------

I and Nezha walked through the woods as we just stood quiet while we walked. I still had no idea where we were going until I seen a little old cabin. Nezha quickly took my hand and started walking to the side of the cabin where there was a boy with a pig mask who I think was guarding the cabin. 

Nezha let go of my hand and walked very slowly to the boy and beat him up which I didn't really care cause I been through much worse so... yeah! Nezha took the kid's clothes which I looked away to but, Nezha gave him a piece a cloth that would cover his waist and...down there but, he took the boys cloth.

" Would you mind looking away?" He said while scratching the back of his head nervously. I nodded and turned around tapping my foot on the ground waiting for the longest time in the world" You can turn around now" he tapped my shoulder. I turned around and he was wearing the boy's clothes that he beat up. I lifted a brow" remind me why did you beat him up again?" I asked"well, I set up traps earlier, and there are these people who I been wanting to show them I am nice but, they won't listen so I am just gonna do a prank on them right now cause I have the most perfect plan. And! I have a role for you to do" I looked at him confusingly" what do you mean you have a role for me?" I questioned," Oh, well I was thinking that you could get their leader all hyped up by flirting with him" Mmm? actually, I like this plan" well... fine... I'll do it" ...

------Time Skip------

I stood near the door waiting for the perfect time to do my role but, for now, I'm just gonna listen" I've had enough! let's fight!" I think the leader said" but, boss! there no way we can beat Nezha" the bald on stated while rubbing his head" not true! are we or are we, not the demon hunter gang! until we can figure out a way! no one goes home!" welp! I had fun listening but, it's my time to shine.

I walked out of my spot and went into the cabin. The leader looked at me and was immediately jaw dropped. I waved at him and started walking up to them" hello, there Beauty" the leader said" hello" I lightly put a strand of hair behind my ear and bit my lip" what brings you here?" the leader asked while leaning his head a bit down on the wood table in front of them" well, as you can see I came here to confess my feelings to one of you guys" I replied flirtily, they all looked at me dreamily but, quickly snapped out of it when I snapped my finger while leaning on the wall that was near me" oh, well is it ok if you tell us who it is when we are done doing our meeting" The leader nervously said I looked at him and winked while walking out.

Oh. My. Supreme. Lord. I can't believe I did that. Oh, I feel like I am gonna throw up, Nezha! where are you!? I kept gagging and kept making throw up noises until I heard faint voices of people talking. I followed the voice and I saw those four ugly boys with, ugh, Nezha in the boy's clothes. And so I thought for a second and decided to listen to what they were talking about... again.

" Nice! I never noticed how clever you were!" The leader slapped 'Nezha' in the head softly" I have to be smart to hang out with someone like you" the leader chuckled softly" you know when your right you're right but, he needs something way worse" He said putting his hands on his hips while looking around" I got it! let's add some sea urchins that will teach him" he grabbed a basket of sea urchins and then they began to pee in the mud which I immediately looked away to" it's important for him to stay hydrated" one of them said as a joke but, sadly... no one laughed.

" Umm? guys you don't think that's to mean?" 'Nezha' asked " Hah! he's mean, he humiliates us so we're just returning the favor!" all of them agreed with him. Ugh! their leader talks too much" all right, well your the boss, who am I to disagree?" 'Nezha shrugged his shoulder while putting his hands behind his back.

 "Hold on! I just had an Important thought" one of them said while a booger hanged out of his nose" What is it?" The leader asked while facing him and so did all the others" If the plan starts with Nezha on a bridge, how do we get him there?" he questioned while looking at the leader" Oh! that's easy" they all looked at 'Nezha' and crossed their arms and nodded" we can scare him on to the bridge" 'Nezha' suggested while putting a finger up" But, how?" they all asked.

'Nezha' lifted the pig mask a little bit and smiled" like...this!" Nezha lifted the mask to reveal himself. They all screamed and ran to the bridge where they all fell through. I and Nezha just laughed our butts off.

Finally, all four of the 'demon' hunters crawled out of the mud and coughed after being in there. I fell on the floor of laughter and Nezha held his stomach in laughter while it did hurt a little bit" You were right about one thing!" Nezha admitted" It's important to stay hydrated" I finished his the sentence while grabbing a hold of his shoulder to get myself up from laughing too hard.

I looked to the side to cough after laughing but, I saw a boy running up to us with no shirt...Oh! now I know, it's the boy that Nezha beat up" You guy, you guy! he beat me up and took all my clothes!" the boy said while showing him what Nezha did.

" Well, is been fun pranking you but, I might get in trouble so... let's go Nezha!" I grabbed Nezha hand and started walking" Yeah! laugh all you want, demon girl!" He gestured his finger to me. I stopped and let go of Nezhas's hand. I slightly turned to get a glimpse of the boys" What did you just call me?" I slowly asked as I tried to keep my anger at its low rate" I said you're a demon! and what are you gonna do about it?!" he yelled, I chuckled softly and turned around cracking my neck which everyone heard. I walk near a huge rock and...

I don't know how many times I deleted this part by accident but, I finally did it. And yeah I am tired a little cause I worked on this for two days but, kept forgetting to save it😭 But, I'm here and that's all that matters so... Cya in the next chap!

From your lovely author... Isabella Sanchez...