DEMON WOLF

♞ I N F O ♞

demon wolf
[ a cursed fanfic ]
amazing cover by selyxe

♞ ♞ ♞

♞ S Y N O P S I S ♞

Years ago, the Wolf Folk—a group of Fey thought to be "cursed" long ago with lycanthropy blood—ruled over the Kingdom of Lykos. Looked down upon by their fellow Fey brethren due to their monstrous abilities, Wolf Folk provided for themselves and trained up their youth to protect themselves and their pack.

Among these youth was Eris Hale—daughter of the great Alpha Iris Hale and her mate Blythe Underwood—who, despite being born from greatness, wasn't even able to transform into her full-fledged wolf form. She could never even gain control over her supernatural abilities, her eyes always glowing yellow and claws always coming out at the most inconvenient times. The poor she-wolf was always losing control and causing chaos among the pack. After all, she was named after the goddess of chaos; it only made sense.

The night of the fourth full moon of the year at eleven years old, Eris Hale loses control and manages to escape from her chains and massacre her parents and multiple noble Betas of Lykos. Scorned with the name "Demon Wolf" by her own pack, Eris is banished and sent to live with her estranged aunt living in the woods near Lykos. After suffering years of abuse and being forced to depress her supernatural abilities, eighteen year old Eris finally loses control again and murders her aunt. Out on the run in the woods with her fangs out and eyes glowing blue, Eris comes upon the burning Kingdom of Lykos courtesy of the Red Paladins.

Eris Hale vowed to destroy the Red Paladins,
even if it was the last thing she did.

Four years later, Eris is working at just that, leaving trails of Red Paladin blood in her path and earning the legendary name of Demon Wolf...
until she comes into contact with the Weeping Monk.
And suddenly, nothing
will ever be the same again.

♞ ♞ ♞

♞ C A S T ♞

Shelley Hennig asERIS HALEthe demon wolf

Shelley Hennig as
ERIS HALE
the demon wolf

Daniel Sharman asLANCELOTthe weeping monk

Daniel Sharman as
LANCELOT
the weeping monk

♞ ♞ ♞

♞ A U T H O R ' S N O T E ♞

okay...we all know NIMULOT is OTP fr like the weeping monk and nimue haven't even INTERACTED yet they have more chemistry than nimue and arthur fr. but like I feel like we're gonna get let down lol. anyway, I've had this plot in my mind since I saw the weeping monk and just had to write it so here ya go.

♞ ♞ ♞