ⅩⅤⅠ

BEHOLD THE BIRTH OF THEGODS OF FIRE, PART THREE

GODS OF FIRE, PART THREE

THERE WAS ONCE THAT DAY WHEN TATARA HD ITACHI IN HER ARMS

THERE WAS ONCE THAT DAY WHEN TATARA HD ITACHI IN HER ARMS. She still cannot help but feel uncomfortable with the spawn of Mikoto just with her, eyes wide, holding the gaze passed down from their former Clan Lady's eyes, the wife of the previous Clan Head, Washiza-sama━━their Lady Mazuna, named after their deserter's brother, Uchiha Izuna, believing that she too will serve the Uchiha Clan beyond what her eyes can offer. Itachi's eyes are a deep black as expected of someone of his heritage, and his gummy smiles do not suit what Tatara had dreamed of him.

Itachi has a not-so impressive name despite the attempts of honoring the Second-Clan-Head-Washiza-since-the-birth-of-Konoha. The animal name is applied but a weasel is what they are given. Perhaps they took inspiration from the kamaitachi(1) who will run by them and leave them in nothing but disaster and strewn limbs. Itachi will paint their walls a deep, deep red, just like his namesake, and he will fix them in that same instance.

Tatara holds the baby and she walks through the district of the Uchiha Clan. She points to a stand. "That is the Uchiha Senbei. They are owned by Teyaki-jiisan and Uruchi-baasan. They have stood since the beginning of Konoha," she purrs in Itachi's ear, "their son is Yakumi-san. He aims to be part of the Police Force. I have no doubt he will."

She continues. "That is the home of Matsuma-sama, an elder. He has four sons━━" The second hoped to marry Mikoto and the third, fiercely in love. "━━two of them are in the Police Force, the youngest recently turned chuunin, and the eldest is intended to replace Matsuma-sama."

Itachi gurgles.

"Hazuo-san owns the Weapon's Shop. He has a son and two daughters. His eldest will replace him in the future, and his second daughter married one of Kuboshike-sama's sons. His first daughter though..." Tatara trails. "She lives outside of The Clan right now, Hazuki-san. She married a man with no Clan Heritage and Hazuo-san greatly disapproved. Hazuki-san was supposed to marry the Iron Dealer of The Clan's son, you see, Tetsujou-san.