PUBLISHED NEW UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! I'll Be By Your Side [Teaser]

Hell yeah, the alternate take: I'll Be By Your Side is COMPLETELY PUBLISHED now after so many attempts on brainstorming, editing and proofreading it. I basically just said fck it, I'm dONE LOL Don't expect too much!

.
.
.

What if you didn't care of pleasing your parents anymore? What if you decided to run away with Hajime? Will you guys have a happy ending for this alternate take?

"(Name), honey, love will get you nowhere." Your mother spoke, placing a hand on your shoulder as you refused to look at her straight in the eyes. "Look at me, I was a failure. An entrepreneur failing her business because my supposed to be love betrayed me. He stole all of my money and the profit we earned." She spoke with anger lingering in her tone.

"Mother, Hajime's not like him! I don't even care for all of these!" You shot back, gesturing at the luxurious objects around you. "I just want to be with him! A simple life with him would even mean everything to me. I won't even ask anything from you by then-" Next thing you know, a loud sound rang to your ear, a stinging pain can be felt on your cheek.

"I wasn't finished talking nor do I care about that rat." You felt your blood boil at your mother's action and words.

"If I hadn't made a deal with your father, we wouldn't be where we are now. We used each other and made ourselves rich, it's a win-win. You don't need love, you need something to help you survive!"

"What does survival mean if I don't have a life?!"

"You do have a life ahead of you! With our business! With Akaashi Keiji!"

"Hajime is my life!" You screamed, trying to regain your breath as your mother's face turned into anger and disappointment.

"I'm leaving." You announced as you stood up, already done having yet another argument with her.

Author's BS:

Hello Readers! So far I haven't really finished any of my new drafts for yanderes but for some reason, I got to write this! Currently I've finished the first chapter but I think it would be better for me to publish the whole thing at once to avoid forgetting about it. I hope you'll be patient for it! I'm just really busy with school... but I miss writing. A lot.

Anyway, I would describe this alternate story as slow so far but I hope it'll be rewarding for the readers by the time you guys get to read it! Hopefully it'll be as good as this book at least. Sorry for the errors if there are, I'm just excited to publish this part hehe. See you then!💕

---
>Lol I just republished this part cuz I don't wanna add a new chapter, but anways, it is published!