My

You sighed, looking at your phone. Oikawa had left you on read since morning. Oikawa never does this unless he's really busy with work. But as far as you know, he had today off. "Didn't reply?" Akaashi asked as he placed his hands on your shoulders, accompanied with a brief massage.

"Yeah." you sighed, "Sorry, I... I shouldn't be on my phone." You shut it down, feeling idiotic that you wanted to ask about Iwaizumi after Oikawa replied to your picture. "I promise I won't be on my phone anymore." you smiled at Akaashi. Honeymoons are for spouses. Honeymoons are for spouses! You reminded yourself, hopefully for the last time.

"I admit I'm a bit jealous. But seeing you smile despite being on your phone is still rewarding." he walks to his cabinet and pulls out a violin from its case, before dimming the lights.

"Perhaps I can lighten you up with some music, m'lady?" Akaashi's lips formed a smile before taking a deep breath and damn he looks so sexy with his serious mode on-- The bright moonlight shone through the sliding glass doors, seemingly giving Akaashi enough spotlight as he stood in front of you. One look at his eyes began to make your heart pound against your chest as he began to play. 

The music your husband is playing is one of your absolute favorites. His own composition of romantic music made for you and you only. The music was perfect and just as soothing as usual, you remember him playing it to you every time you're stressed out, as if saying he's there to share the burden with you.

You bit your lip, you're so damn lucky to have him. When he finished playing, you gave him a kiss on the lips. "Thank you. I'll make it up to you." you said solemnly, hugging him after he set his violin down on the table. "Wanna take a bath together?" his voice's so smooth you can't help but have your cheeks inflamed.

"I'd be happy to." you mentally congratulated yourself for not stuttering as you're rewarded with his smile. "I can prepare the bath!" you quickly offered with an excited smile, making Akaashi chuckle in delight. "Alright then." 

"Oh, one moment." you poured yourself a glass of water and drank it all at once, helping you calm down at the very least. 'Damn you Keiji, I may need a fireman next time.' you thought, glancing at him one more time. "What?" he chuckled with a cheeky smile... he definitely knows what you're thinking. 

"Nothing!" you yelped as you accidentally bumped your side to the corner of the table, mentally cursing at it. Akaashi lightly pinched your nose, finding your flustered state cute as ever. Once you left the room, he slid the glass doors open, walking out to the terrace. "Akaashi (Name)..." he blushed, enjoying how it rolls off his tongue. What Akaashi aspired to be was to be a violinist, not to be an executive of a company. In fact, he despised the thought. Before.

After some time of being told he'd marry the heiress of the people who merged with their company, he had been more forced to go to work. It was undoubtedly a pain. But as he observed his fiancée, he saw how much you loved the company.

Through work, he also got to know the woman he was supposed to despise. The woman who furthermore stripped him farther from his dream. But it turned out the other way. You understood him well due to the same background and appreciated every part of him. Even pushed him to play to his heart's content whenever it's possible. It was inevitable that he'll fall for you. And luckily, you also felt the same.

"What the?" he whispered, leaving his thoughts as he saw something move from one tree to another. He lightly leaned closer, just not stupid enough to make him fall over of course. "A bunny?" Akaashi's eyes lightened up, '(Name) would love that.' Wanting to surprise her, he tucked his phone in his pocket incase his wife finishes preparing earlier than what he expected and looks for him.