Part 1

You pushed open the doors to the club which allowed you to hear the full extent of the blaring music. You walked in making your way towards the very back looking for your friends.

As you made your way over to your group of friends you asked, "have any of you seen Uhura?" One nodded and pointed towards the bar. She was talking to a man, but with someone between them seemingly trying to ignore their conversation.

You walked through a small crowd, bumped into a few people on your way to Nyota. You placed a hand over her shoulder as you said, "hey, I figured I'd help you bring everything over."

She smiled and responded, "thank you," as she gave you a quick yet comforting hug.

"And who might you be, gorgeous," the man she was speaking with said just before he pushed himself off the counter. He made his way towards you, but stopped once you were inches apart. You smelled the alcohol coming off his breath as he said, "I'm Jim Kirk."

You glanced up to Jim realized that the man was actually blond and had the most alluring blue eyes. You along with anyone could get lost in those eyes. Your thoughts were interrupted as Nyota said, "she happens to be way out of your league." She placed a hand on his chest to add some distance between you two.

"Oh, so that makes you in mine," he teased as he turned to face Nyota.

"Please you are not her type. You seem more the kind to have sex with farm animals," you scoffed.

"Well, not only," he joked which resulted in you and Uhura to whole heartedly laugh. He took a step towards you and leaned forward as he whispered into your ear, "you definitely look like my type and I think I might be yours."

Your eyes met his and you opened you're mouth, but no words came out. Four officers approached you. The bald man in the middle ask, "this townie isn't bothering you right?

"Beyond belief," Nyota said then finished her drink.

"But its nothing we can't handle," you added whilst you waved them off.

"You both could handle me. That's an invitation," the blond quipped.

The bald officer barked, "hey, you better mind your manners. Do you have any idea who you're trying to get with?"

"Relax, cupcake. It was a joke," Kirk said as he patted man's chest. He turned back towards you.

The man grabbed Kirk, spun him around to face him and snapped, "hey, farm boy. Maybe you can't count, but there are four of us and one of you."

"So get some more guys, and then it'll be an even fight," Kirk replied then tapped the man's face.

The officer grabbed Kirk again and punched his across the face. He fell onto the bar groaning.

"Stop it," Nyota growled.

Before the officer could hit Kirk in the face again, the blond kicked him in the stomach making him fall over a table. Another man came at Kirk, but he blocked his punches. Kirk got the upper hand and knocked the man out.

"That's enough," you pleaded.

A different officer came in and hit Kirk in the face making in spin onto Nyota with his hands on her breast. She pushed him off, but you stepped in and punched him in the face to wipe off that cocky smirk.

The men slammed the blond onto a table and beat him with one punch after the other.

"Guys, he's had enough," you yelled.

The man punching Kirk finally dropped him once a whistle was heard. Your eyes widened as you turned to the source of the noise only to see your father, Captain Christopher Pike.