Part 8

Hii guys. I know it's been long but I have been very busy at work so much so that my health is taking a toll. 😣
Anywho, to compensate I wrote a really long post. 😊😊
Hope you will like it. Enjoy!! 🤗

Lost deep in her thoughts, Taani was sitting in the Fire Exit. After the meeting with VP and Veer, Taani immediately ran to FE, she needed time to sort her thoughts.

Even today she can remember that day vividly, the day when Wellehms’ boys arrived at the college. From the second she met Veer she had a very discomfortable feeling about him. She was never that much scared in her entire life as she was that night, not even with Shivam.

After Taani and Rey had the talk in corridor of dormitories, Taani was on her way back to the home but midway she got the call from Veer saying that there was some problem with the food that they were served and being the college GS she went back to check on the matter, also she didn’t want to disturb Ashi so late in the night.

On reaching she went straight to the kitchen to check what the problem was but to her surprise there was no one there and all the vessels were also empty as if everyone already had their dinner. She was a bit skeptical now about that phone call.

Veer – hi Taani, me tumhara hi wait kar rha tha. Bohot time laga diya aane me. Yahi St. Louis ke arrangements hai?

Taani was scared because there was no one around, but only Veer and he too stood at the door blocking her exit way. Nevertheless she donned her brave façade.

Taani – Haan wo me ghar ke liye nikal gai thi. Aap boliye apko kya kaam tha? Mughe to yaha sab normal lag rha hai and it also seems that you guys already had your dinner.

Veer – Oh dinner? Haan babe humne dinner to kar diya. Wo bas mughe tumse kuch baat karni thi, akele me.

Taani – What the hell. First of all, don’t call me babe, we are conversing in the professional capacity and secondly apko jo bhi bolna hai kal bolna, jab sab honge.

She said this and started walking towards the exit door to leave from there asap.

Veer – oh come on, don’t be like this Taani.

Veer stopped her from leaving the place by gripping her wrist tightly in his hands.

Taani – choriye mughe varna me immediately apki complaint kar dungi.

Veer (smirking) – See that’s why I started liking you immediately. You see Taani I have a weakness for strong minded girls, girls who are at the position of authority, girls who can stand up for themselves and my dear darling you are that. You are all that and more.

Taani was stupefied when she heard Veer describe her, completely opposite of what Rey and others think of her. She could never imagine ki koi usko as a “strong independent woman” bhi describe kar sakta hai. When his hold on her wrist tightened she came out of her dream.

Taani – Maine kaha mera hath choro. And what do you mean 'like'? Hum aaj subah hi mile hai.

Taani was beyond angry now, she was seriously thinking to hit him hard with a bat or something.

Veer – Like matlab like baby. I want you be my girlfriend.

Taani – are you out of your mind? Choro mughe.

She was now struggling to get out of his hold.

Veer – tsch tsch Taani koi fayda nahi hai, ek baar jo cheez maine pakad li wo mere se koi bhi nai chudwa sakta. You belong to me now.

Taani took the glass of water sitting on the kitchen top and threw it on his face.

Taani – Mein koi cheez nahi hu. Choro mughe nahi to chilla ke sabko ikkatha kar dungi aur bhulo mat mera bhai bhi isi building me hai, wo maar maar ke tumhari kya halat kar dega na tum soch b nahi sakte.

Veer got angry after this and he harshly pulled Taani towards him, holding her firmly by putting one hand on her head and with other twisted her arm on her back.