Part 10

I  am really sorry guys.. but i was stuck. I couldn't even think creatively, let alone write 😔😔
Even whatever I wrote today was very haphazard but still I tried.
On the other note, I hope you guys are still interested in this story and if you are not then also it is still ok. 🙈🙈
Anywho, i hope you enjoy my feeble attempt. Cheers 🥂

*************************************

Rey was a complete wreck that night. He just didn't know what to do, how to make Taani come back to him for good. But about one thing he was still determined, he loves her and he will go to the end of world to rectify his mistake because without Taani there is no meaning of his life.

Swayam - Rey bhai meri baat maan, abhi so ja. hum kuch karenge na, kuch sochenge Taani ko wapis manane ke liye.

R - lekin kaise? teri behn hai na, tughe pata hoga na ki hum kya bole ussey jo wo maan jaye. Soch na yaar please.

S - me kuch bolunga to tu meri baat manega kya?

R - haan bol na, teri toh saari baat manunga bhai.

S - thode time ke liye taani ko chor de..

R (shocked) - lekin..

S - haan pta hai mughe ye mushkil hai lekin abhi me uske bhai ke point se bol raha hu. Abi usko itna bada dhoka mila wo bhi 2 aise logo se jissey wo duniya me sabse zada pyaar karti thi. Wo kya mere bhai uski jagah koi bhi hota wo humari shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahta. usko thoda space de, sochne de and treat her as a friend toh ho sakta hai wo samghe.

R - hmm.. shayad tu theek keh raha. I guess ye bhi karke dekh lete hai. Pehle mein khud ke liye ussey door gaya tha, ab uske liye ussey door hona padega. Uske liye kuch bhi Swayam, Taani ke liye kuch bhi.

S - haan aur ye tu hamesha yaad rakhiyo ki me tere sath hoon. Agar me kisi ke sath Taani ko trust kar sakta hu to wo bs tu hai. chal ab soja kal subah jaldi college jana hai Mr. AGS nahi to teri GS tughe kacha chaba jaegi.

___________________________

After leaving the terrace, Taani went to the music room to clear her mind. Nobody knows this about her, but she loves to sing and play guitar to clear her mind, not even Swayam.
It's not that she is a great singer but even humming something clears her chaotic mind and she only comes here after the college is over or on Sundays so that no one can hear her. When she was in Jodhpur and Swayam left for Mumbai she used to feel very lonely and to overcome that she bought a guitar on a whim and till now it has proven to be the money well spent. She learnt basic chords of guitar through some youtube videos and that was enough for her stupid hobby. It served the purpose.

She was singing her favorite song (url of the song is added) and she gradually feels the calming effect on her but she didn't notice that the door was slightly ajar and someone was eavesdropping.

Veer was just about to leave the college but while going through the corridor he heard someone singing and man it was a beautiful voice of a girl and he went to the music room to check out the girl  with the beautiful voice, he can bet that the girl will also be as beautiful as that voice, if not more and he was pleasantly surprised on seeing Taani there. He immediately got an idea to get into the good books of Taani.

V (knocking on the door) - May I please come in?

T (she was irritated at the disruption but also because someone was listening her) - Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

V - Me bas yaha se guzar raha tha to tumhe suna. Taani you are an all rounder hmm.. academia, management aur ab singing bhi. Me toh tummhara aur bhi bada fan ban gaya hu.

T - Fan banne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, ye tumhare liye ya kisi aur ke liye nahi tha and now please just leave.

Taani was about to sit again but Veer stopped her.

V - Arrey suno toh tumhe issey ek chance dena chaiye, agar talent hai to uspe work karo.

T (shouting) - nahi karna mughe kuch. ab tum jaoge yaha se. aur agey se mughse directly baat mat karna. Rey ka number lo aur ussey call karo. Mughe baksho.

V - Tum galat samgh rahi ho. Mera actually ek friend hai, Vikram aur uska recording studio hai. Tum chaho to mein tumhe ussey milwa sakta hu.

T - tum nahi jaoge na, to theek hai me hi yaha se jati hu. and don't you dare to follow me warna me tumhari complaint kar dungi.

After giving the warning to Veer, Taani left from there but she didn't notice the smirk which was formed on Veer's face.

V - arrey arrey aise kaise complaint karogi Taani, me to bas tumhari help kar raha hu. Afterall apni girlfriend ki success dekh ke kaun sa boyfriend khush nahi hota. Vikram se toh tum milogi aur usi bahane mere sath coffee pine bhi chalogi. Consider that our first date darling.

*********************************

That's all for today folks.
You can suggest anything regarding the story, all suggestions are welcome 😊😊😊