•Chapter Three, Finally Together•

{Suga's POV}
I woke up feeling colder than I had falling asleep, as I opened my eyes slightly, I realized something. Daichi wasn't there.

I sat straight up as a wave of panic washed over me and I looked around my room. Gone. He was nowhere in sight. I jumped out of bed and left my room, looking around upstairs. Nothing. He was nowhere.
I started to panic more as I ran downstairs. Once I got out there, I called out.

"Daichi?!" I felt like I couldn't breathe, as far as I knew he wasn't in the house, he wasn't here, I was by myself, he left m-

"Yeah?" I heard him call from the kitchen.

I let out a breath of relief as I ran into the kitchen, he turned as I did with a plate in hand, and gave me a confused look. I just ran over and gave him a tight hug, starting to cry into his shoulder. I listened as he put the plate down and hugged me back, clearly concerned.

"Woah, woah, Suga, what's wrong?"

I inhaled quickly, I knew I was shaking.
"I- I-.. y-you.. you w-weren't there.."

"Huh? What do you mean, I just got up to make breakfast..?" I could tell he was a little confused but I let it be, I was just glad he hadn't left.

"Y-You weren't th-there.." I couldn't say anything else, it was all I could think.

I felt Daichi back up a little, and when I looked up at him, we were inches away. So close. Once again. His arms lowered around my waist and I watched as his expression softened. Was everything okay?

"Suga, I'm still here now and I'm not going to leave you. I'm never going to leave you."

The honesty, I shouldn't be surprised, but it was real.. why show so much now..? Anyways, I nodded, still as tears were falling, I still felt a little panicked but that was always hard to deal with. Mind you, I was now panicked for another reason. Daichi had gotten closer, I felt my face start to heat up again.

"U-Uhm.. D-Daichi..?"

"Look, Suga. Yesterday you said to let my feelings out when I was ready, well I'm ready to tell you what's on my mind."

I could only nod, I should be focused but I can't, he was so close..

"You. It's always been you. Nothing but you. Suga.. you're constantly on my mind and you make me feel things I couldn't even begin to explain. Your every word, every smile, makes my heart flutter. Suga.. I.. I like you, I like you a lot.."

I felt a little frozen, was I hearing that right? Daichi, likes me..? Holy shit, Daichi likes me! I could tell my whole expression lit up as I made a split second decision. I wrapped my arms around Daichi's neck and pulled him in for a kiss, I couldn't have been happier when he kissed back. We stayed like that for a little, blocking the rest of the world out and only focusing on what mattered right then, just us. When I pulled back, I could see a slight look of surprise on Daichi's face as I smiled softly.

"I like you, too, Daichi. A lot, a lot a lot." I giggled and Daichi chuckled. We got lost in one another's eyes and now, now it felt like a million weights had been lifted off my shoulders. This was it. I didn't think it would happen, but here we are..

"Daichi Sawamura, will.. will you be my boyfriend..?" I didn't know why I was so hesitant to say it, but I got a quicker answer than I ever would've expected.

"Of course I will, love." I felt my heart flutter as Daichi pulled me in for a kiss this time. This all felt like a dream, it had to be, but no, it was real, every little thing was real. We were real, finally. We were finally.. together..

{3rd POV}
After Daichi's morning confession, the two felt a lot better. Happier. The weight of hidden feelings had been dragging the two down so much, and now, now all that stress was finally relieved. The two decided that, the whole day would be time for just the two of them. Quality time with a new meaning for them both. They could both finally show their love without the fear of losing the other and it felt like magic.
The two spent the whole day cuddled up, watching movies, and enjoying each other's presence. It was wonderful, the warm, fuzzy feeling, was something they could finally embrace. The two had fallen hard, extremely, their love was stronger than most would think. No matter what happened, they'd always be there for another, it showed.

Word Count: 812 Words

A/N; I know, I know, it's a shorter chapter, but I wanted to get something else done, too. Well that and it's 4:14 am currently and I haven't slept. Later dudes~ ✌️