|𝟏𝟎| 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 🌙

✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

Early update ❤

Who's excited for not 1,500 but 2,100 words?

✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

The bright sun that shines through the windows reflecting colorful in the transparent empty tea glass that Taehyung put on the night table yesterday, wakes Jimin up from his deep summer. He didn't wake up once to vomit in the night. That has to be a good sign, isn't it?

The faint smell of food reaches his nose in the early morning hours and Jimin guesses Taehyung must be already up and cooking. It brings a smile to his lips as he thinks how caring his friend is when Jimin's sick. He hasn't been sick in a long time and Jimin hopes it stays that way so that he can carry on practicing the arranged ballet choreography by the teacher. The omega doesn't want to get a worse grade at any price.

Rushing to the bathroom, Jimin showers and makes himself look relatively presentable for the day, not forgetting his glasses.

"Morning, Tae," he greets with a shorthand wave and a sweet smile as he enters the kitchen.

"Morning. Are you feeling better?" Taehyung asks as he puts the food onto the plates and pushes one towards Jimin on the table.

The latter bites his lips thoughtfully and picks up his fork, "Yes, thank you."

Jimin begins to dig into the food. Yet before he can even put it into his mouth, he instantly lets the fork fall on the table, creating a loud clirr-ish sound as the fork meets the plate.

The omega clutches a hand on his mouth and looks at Taehyung with his huge brown orbs before he runs towards the bathroom. The strong smell of food didn't awaken his hunger. It's more like the opposite; the food of the previous evening comes up.

Immediately, Taehyung stands up and runs after him, seeing Jimin vomiting into the toilet. It's not the best sight to see, and he has to gulp down his own feeling of nausea for the other that arises in him at the sight.

The brown-haired male crouches next to him and hopes to soothe him as he softly caresses his back with his hand up and down Jimin's spine.

An exhausted sigh leaves Jimin's mouth, tilting his head to the back as he's done leaning over the toilet. He didn't expect the morning to take such a turn.

"Alright, let's go to the doctor. There's no way I will let you stay here. After all, it's the second time you vomiting," Taehyung says as he lies Jimin's arm around his neck, helping him stand up.

"B-but you will miss your class," Jimin tries to expostulate, but Taehyung won't have any of that. The health of Jimin has a priority.

"Doesn't matter right now. I want them to do a check-up on you so that I can calm down when it's nothing serious."

Jimin only nods as he puts his jacket and shoes on with the help of the other, leaving the dorm with an uneasy feeling.

It didn't take them too long, and they arrived at the hospital. Luckily. On the way, another wave of nausea overcame Jimin. However, he could hold it back so far.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The receptionist asks in a friendly voice. Her hair is tied back into a bun, and a crisp white hospital uniform clings to her figure.