Chapter 02

Chapter 02: Worried?

***

Author's POV

It has been weeks, ever since Kai rejected Yuna.

And ever since that, their relationship started to change as well.

If before they would talk all night long, now they would just text "Good Night" and "Sleep tight".

If before they always talk whenever they bump into each other, now they just do what strangers do when that happens.

They would just help each other then leave.

If before after school they go to the Café near school, now they don't.

A lot of things change within that time span, and so did their feelings.

Kai had also developed feelings for Yuna.

While Yuna on the other hand, forgot about her feelings for Kai.

Right now, Kai is with Taehyun because it was almost curfew in their dorm, so they were already in their dorm.

But Yuna on the other hand, she's still outside with her friends doing a group project in a Café.

Yuna hasn't informed her roommate just yet, because when she was about to inform her roommate her phone suddenly died.

Yuna wanted to borrow one of her friend's phones, but she thought that would just be inconvenient for everybody.

Besides, Yuna has somebody with her that will make sure that she will get home safely.

Yuna's POV

We were almost done with our project when I heard somebody call my name.

I looked up and saw my friend having a worried look on his face, while showing his lock screen that displayed the time.

It was almost curfew!

I quickly stood up and started collecting my things; I can feel my friend's eyes on me.

I turned around and got my bag and went over to the guy who showed me the time.

He quickly pointed towards my friends, meaning he's asking me, if I can at least say goodbye to them to which I only sighed at him.

I turned around and bowed to them.

"I'm so sorry! But, I have to leave. My dorm has a curfew and the owner will check us after fifteen minutes of grace period." I said and then bowed to them, once again.

I quickly left the place and ran with the guy following me around.

We were basically running around the place.

We were about to reach the dorm when it suddenly rained.

We stopped for a moment looking at each other and ran once again.

***

We finally reached the place.

It was still raining, though so we were both soaking wet.

I looked at him, and he looked at me as well.

"You owe me one, Yuna." He said to me, once we both reached our dorm.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay. I do owe you one." I said to him, agreeing with him.

"How about.... We go to the Café near school, every now and then?" He asked me, which took me a back.