Chapter 01

Chapter 01: Heart Broken

Yuna's POV

Right now, is my last period, and I'm very happy.

Because I can see Kai oppa, after this class.

Or maybe not.

Because he is in another grade level and that sometime means, he has an indefinite schedule of his classes.

But, that doesn't mean I'll give up on him.

I mean why would anybody want to give up somebody as precious as him?

He is like an angel that the Gods made for us.

He is truly one of a kind person.

I would be lying if I say that, I don't like him or what not.

Because, he is literally somebody who is precious and is supposed to be protected at all times.

I was busy day dreaming on class, when I heard the people fixing their things, and that made me look around the place.

'So, this class finally finished?! I thought it will never end!' I thought as I looked around.

I quickly packed my stuff, and took out my phone.

I quickly texted him, saying that I would like to meet him on the rooftop later today, because he might still have his classes for the day.

"Yuna? What are you still doing here?" I heard somebody ask me.

I turned around just to meet Yujin, my best friend.

"I just texted somebody. I'm already on my way out." I said to her and smiled.

"Oh. You want to come with me?" She asked me.

"I'm so sorry. Yujin. But, I have other plans already. I'm really sorry." I said and looked down.

"Oh. Don't worry! It's fine. Maybe next time then?" She asked me, as she smiled to me.

"Yeah, sure. Next time!" I said and smiled.

"That's a promise okay?" She asked me, to which I answered with a nod.

"Yep. Bye!" I said, while nodding.

Once, I did that I quickly left the room, with my things, and went straight in the comfort room, just to fix myself or maybe just to look presentable in front of him.

I then, left the comfort room and went to the rooftop, and waited for him to come.

But, while waiting, somebody spoke.

I looked around and saw somebody who I'm good friends with.

I quickly smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

I quickly looked into the distance, and heard footsteps.

"What are you doing here, Yuna?" I heard him ask.

"Oh. Nothing. Just waiting for somebody." I said and smiled at him.

We stayed quiet for a while, but unlike any other quiet this type of quiet is comforting and something I really like.

The only thing I know is whenever we're like this is we're also both smiling, while looking into the distance.

We were still quiet, when we heard the door open.

Causing the both of us, to look at it.

And we saw a very sweaty and tired looking Kai oppa.

'Gosh. How can somebody make somebody look this hot, even though sweaty and tired?' I suddenly thought.

I quickly shook those thoughts away, as I looked at my best friend whose right beside me.

I saw my other friend look at me and point at Kai oppa, to which I just answered with a nod, and he just smiled at me and patted my head.

He headed towards the door and patted Kai oppa, on his shoulder

My other friend left when Kai oppa, came in.

Or maybe out? Because, we're currently outside.

I then gathered up all the courage that I have.

And asked him the question, that took months just to entertain.

"I Like You. Kai oppa." I said and looked down on the ground.

"I'm sorry Yuna.... but, I only see you as a friend...." He said and looked down.

And with that it shattered my whole world.

I quickly left the scene crying. Leaving him alone there, weird right?

I'm the one who invited him there and yet I'm the one who left earlier than him.