Zayn 5

"Ummm I didn't mention that already?" I said trying to get towards the door.

" No! You didn't mention your friend was Zayn Malik! Are you insane!" He yelled at me.

" No I'm not insane! I like him and he likes me!" I yelled back.

" Wow wait now you've gone from being friends to being a couple! Y/N are you alright!" He said feeling my forehead.

" I'm fine now if you'll excuse me!" I said pushing him off.

" No there is no way I am letting my little sister go out with some tattooed town bad boy!" He said grabbing my arm.

" You have no say in what I can and can't do!" I yelled back.

" Yeah I don't but mom and dad sure do!" He replied.

" You wouldn't!" I said.

" Try me," he snarled and I frowned. Then there was a knock at the door. I starred at Zack and he starred at me. He strode towards the door and yanked it open. Zayn was standing outside the door. Zack turned to me and glared. He moaned for Zayn to come in and then slammed the door.

" Listen Malik! I don't want you dating my sister!" Zack started it off.

" You have no say in what I can do!" I defended back.

" Listen Zack, I like your sister a lot. I don't want to hurt her or use her." Zayn said stepping towards me.

" Zayn, your imagine dosent exactly meet what your telling me!" Zack said.

" I know but whenever I'm around Y/N I feel different. Like my past has been erased and I can start a whole new beginning, a good one." Zayn explained grabbing my hand. I smiled at Zayn and squeezed his hand. I had never heard Zayn talk this way until today. He always was so mysterious. Zack looked at me then Zayn and then at both of us.

" One chance Malik. One chance. That's it. If you hurt her you will never speak see or even come in a fifty feet of her again! I promise I won't tell my parents about you two, but if you push her to far!" He started raising his voice.

" I won't! I promise I won't hurt her or push her to do or try anything she doesn't want to." He said knowing his head.

" Alright you guys better leave before mom and dad get home. Have her home by 9" he told us.

" I will." Zayn said pulling me towards the door. 

Zack opened the door for us and we ran to Zayn's car.

" Sorry about him!" I said as we got in.

" That's fine, most people react that way. I'm glad he's so protective over you and that he gave me a chance without telling your parents." He said sighing.

" Now lets go on our date," he said pulling out of the drive way.