Punk Zayn 3

Your POV

I looked into Zayn's eyes. He wants me to be his! I know this is wrong but it feels so right. My head is saying no but my heart is saying yes. Which do. Go with?

" So Y/N will you go on a date with me and be mine. I promise to never hurt you and be there when you need a shoulder to cry on. I know I'm not the best person. But I can honestly say I have fallen for you. I will do what ever it takes, I know it won't be way but I'm willing to try." He said still leaning his head on mine. Should I trust him? I mean he basically just poured his heart out to me and for Zayn that's unheard of. I don't think he would say all that of he didn't mean it right!

" Yes" I said. A smile spread across Zayn's face as he grabbed my hand in his. We walked back to the school hand in hand smiling. I honestly was happy. It might sounds crazy but I am. Zayn walked me to my locker before the bell rang and kissed me on the cheek. He then walked away going to his next class. I am happy.

* skips to after school*

I walked out of my last class for the day. I had had a smile on my face the whole day since lunch. I walked out of the school looking for Zayn when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into there chest. Oh great. Brad had me in his chest smiling.

" What do you want Brad?" I snapped at him.

" To finish what I couldn't last night" he growled in my ear. I froze up. I was suddenly consumed with fear. He was really gonna try and rape me in the school parking lot. I tried to struggle away but he was to strong. He pulled me to his car as I tried to break his grasp. He kept pulling me until I felt him being pushed away from me. I looked up to see Zayn pushing him away from me. I stumbled but regained my balance. I ran to Zayn and he pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tight. I felt so safe in his arms. He shifted me to one arm and then turned to Brad and pointed at him.

" You ever try to touch her again I'll beat your sorry ass!" Zayn shouted at him.

" What do you care!" Brad shouted back.

" She's mine now and I will protect her from you and anything else that trys to hurt her." Zayn stated and walked away with his arm around me. We reached his Car and he leaned me against it.

" You all right?" He asked, I nodded.

" He didn't touch you did he" Zayn's voice filled with anger.

" No but he was going to. Thanks for saving me, again!" I said 

" I'll always save you. Now why don't I take you home so you can get ready for our date!" He said opening the door for me.