Chapter 1: Surprise

Beep! Beep!

     A sound of an alarm clock woke up a male figure on a bed. He turned of the alarm clock and got off the bed for a shower.

     After sometime, he went out from the bathroom and dressed up in rush. He took his school bag beside his bed and left his place.

     He stopped at a bakery for a breakfast before school. "Sawada-san! I'm here."

     A man from the counter gave him a smile. "Come inside the kitchen, Hozuki. Your breakfast is ready," said him.

     Hozuki went into the bakery's kitchen and saw a plate of bacons, egg and toast with a glass of milk. He ate it quickly like someone was chasing after him.

     "Hozuki, eat slowly. Suzu's not here yet. You always in rush," said Sawada.

     Hozuki stopped eating for a moment."It's just because people are waiting for me at school. I still can go to school even she's not picking me up"

     "So, there's no need for me to pick you up?" A sudden female figure standing at the kitchen's entrance looked annoyed. She waved her hand and went outside.

     "Wait for me!" Hozuki grabbed his bag and went out to chase Suzu, the girl just now who was also his childhood friend since he met Sawada.

     "Ara~ Ara~........ He doesn't finish his milk," said Sawada to himself.

     Outside the bakery, Hozuki was apologizing Suzu. "I'm sorry, I don't meant that I don't need you. You forgive me, righr?"

     Suzu turned to Hozuki. She drew 'と' on the air. "If only you wish Toru-kun his birthday. You don't need to buy one. Here. Take this," said her while giving a small wrapped box.

     Hozuki took the box from Suzu's hand. "I'll do it but what's this?" asked while shaking the box.

     "Don't shake it! It's a snow globe. The one he always wanted since grade school. We gonna give it together with Yogi-kun."

     "Then, let's get to school quickly. They must've been waiting for us." Hozuki grabbed Suzu's hand and ran towards the school.

     When they reached there, everyone's in the class. They saw Toru and Yogi chatting. Suzu waved them with a bright smile. She's kinda cute if she smiles, thought Hozuki because Suzu's smile was hard to be seen.

     Some of the students from waved and called Hozuki. "Miyamura-kun! You remember the promise, right? First snow selfie!"

     "Just wait for awhile. I had something important to do now," replied Hozuki. He went in front of Toru. "Toru, today is you lucky day. It's very hard to hear some wishes from my mouth. Are you ready?"

     "I'm always ready," replied Toru. Before the other three could wish Toru, a boy interrupted them. "Come on, Miyamura-kun. Skipped this for awhile. Selfie is more important," said him grabbing Hozuki's hand.

     Hozuki dropped the Toru's gift without noticing it. He casually took a selfie with his other friends and not bothered by Suzu's, Toru's and Yogi's changed faces.

     After the selfie sessions, their came into the class. Hozuki sat on his seat and doesn't remember anything about earlier.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Miyamura-kun. Let's go karaoke. The others are waiting at the location." Hozuki followed his fellow classmates. Suzu watched Hozuki from her seat. She just stared him in dissapointment.

     "Ummm.......Suzu-chan, let's go back now. There's still next year," said Toru. He conforted Suzu for a moment. Suzu got up from her seat. "Let's stop by a cafe. Three of us. Shall we?" asked her.

     Toru  and Yogi smiled. They walked together to a cafe opposite the karaoke shop where Hozuki went. Suzu's face changed. "It's a coincidence, maybe."

     Inside the karaoke shop, all of them were having fun. Hozuki just finished a song. "Guys, I want to go to the toilet for awhile. Will you excuse me?" He went to the toilet after excusing himself.

     Inside the toilet he was was talking to himself. Today was very fun. If  only it last forever. He closed his eyes with his hands for a moment and let out a heavy breath. "What's this?"

     Hozuki saw a red liquid on his right palm. He took out his phone and looked on the screen. "What happen to me? WHY DOES MY RIGHT EYE BLEEDING?!!"