Prologue

In a house lives a family, enjoying their dinner feastful. Some times quiet and then laughs. A perfect normal family without nothing to worry about other than work.

The father's phone rang. Ring ring~ Ring ring~ The father picked up his phone and answered it. His jolly face suddenly changed. Someone's important on his phone. His serious face went to an anger.

At last, he threw his phone away. Minutes of silence, he started his words. "Children, pack your stuffs, now."

Without curiosity, a boy and a girl from the dining table went to their rooms. "Aniki, are we going for a trip?" asked the little sister.

"I don't know. Maybe."

Suddenly, their mother came in after knocking the door. Her face full if worries. The little brother came to his mother. "Mom, is there something wrong?"

The mother shook her head. "I'm fine. It's just work, perhaps."

"Mom, are we riding someone's car?" interrupted the sister. The mother went to looked outside the room's window. Her face was full of shock. "Quick, pack your things! Now!"

Noises suddenly filled the house. Sound of angers. Sounds of struggles. Sounds of pain. "Follow me!" said the mother. She grabbed both of the children's hands.

Suddenly,a mysterious man blocked their way to the back entrance of the house. "Well, if it isn't the subject's wife," said the man. "I'm gonna give all of you some special treatments."

The man pulled three different injections. He quickly injected one of it to the mother.

"ARGHHHHH!!!" screamed her.

The mother's body became weaker. "RUN!" she shouted. The children quickly grabbed their luggages and escaped. Without noticing any dangers outside, they both got captured and sent into seperates cars.

"ANIKI!!!"

"FUYUKI-CHAN!!!"

The brother tried to reach his sister's hand but it's no use. He had been thrown into a car. In fear, the boy tried with all of his might. A man besides him grabbed him and injected him with something.

"ITTAI!!!" he screamed with pain and struggling.

"Hey, idiot! You injected him with the wrong chemical," said another man who sat besides him.

"Oh, sorry," replied the previous man.

He caught his guard off and go bitten by the boy. "IYAAA!!!"

The boy saw his chance to escape. He opened the nearest door and jumped off without thinking about his safety which made the driver's lost his way.

"We lost him! What are we going to do?" asked a man who sat on the driver's seat in panic. Suddenly, a man who sat besides the driver begab to laugh.

"It's okay. I think I had a perfect plan. We don't need to chase after the boy. He can our new test subject. When he is old enough, we're gonna visit him. One of you, please tell the other car not to kill the little girl," said the man.

"Okay, boss!"

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

The boy felt dizzy. He found out he was somewhere unknown. A mysterious man showed up. "Are you okay, boy? I found you in front of my bakery."

The boy looked around. He was hopeless. "I don't have family, sir," he said with tears.

"Hey, don't cry. Don't worry. I can take care of you. Ummm......I'm Sawada Kenta. What's your name?"

The boy wiped off his tears. "Miyamura Hozuki."