BTS(22): Always

BTS(22): Always

Jungkook's POV

"Why don't you just kill me now? I'm not spilling anything." I mumble weakly, shivering at the pain.

"No. We won't kill you. We can't. But the girl I think yes."

Yoora's been unconsious in the water for a few minutes now and yet I'm still alive. They should've killed me instead.

My eyes had been drowsy in the past few minutes.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard loud gunshots. I opened my eyes. It's the gang..

"PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN CAUSE' WE SAID SO!" That's Jimin's voice.

"KNEEL DOWN! KNEEL IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!" That's Suga hyung..

"YOORA!" J-Hope..He breaks the glass, carrying Yoora and lied her down on the floor.

"Oh god..Jungkook are you still alive?" Jin hyung asks, untying my hands.

"Yeah..I'm fine hyung." I reply. I stood up, walking towards J-Hope hyung.

"Jungkook!" he exclaims. I look at Yoora, all pale and unconsious. I swept her hair off her face using my free hand.

J-Hope hyung started pumping on Yoora's chest, trying to get her to breathe. He tried several times, listening to her heart to check if it's beating every three pumps.

"Hyung, do mouth-to-mouth." I say. He leans down to Yoora's mouth, breathing air inside her mouth, trying to give her oxygen. He tries a few times until Yoora coughed. She's half-consious.

"Yoora?" I call out. She just stared at me with eyes half-open.

I woke up with the rays of the sun from the window. I sat up, feeling the thick bandage over my damaged skin. I look around, I'm on the upper bunk. Peeking under my bed, I found Yoora sleeping on the lower bunk.

She looks like an angel. But she's not my angel. I climb down, sitting beside Yoora. I stare at her innocent features. Sigh, sorry for lying to you.

Admiring her beauty, I touch her soft brown locks.

I leaned down and pressed my lips onto her forehead. I still love her.. I placed my arm beside her head, kissing her face softly.

Her eyes flutter open. I come back with my senses, my eyes widen, realizing that I almost blurted out my thoughts.

"I'm sorry." I stand up, twisting the door knob.

"Jungkook," she calls.

"Thank you." I hear her say. I turn to her.

"For saving my life." she adds.

"You shouldn't thank me. Hoseok hyung saved you. Not me." I say.

"But your arm.." she mumbles.

"It's nothing." I cut her off, leaving Yoora inside my room.

~

Yoora's POV

The whole day was filled with awkwardness. Everyone else gone out, leaving me and Jungkook inside the house the whole day. None of us have said a word.

We just finished eating dinner. It was the first time I saw him cook, and to taste his cooking. It was delicious. I hope that I could compliment him..

I heard my window creak, making me look around my room. My window opens revealing a masked figure.

My eyes widen as it walks towards me, "V??" He nods, sitting beside me.

I hug him tightly. "You've been missing a lot."

"Yoora.." That voice..It's the first time he spoke to me.

"I need to tell you this.." he mumbles, "Sorry.."

"IㅡI lied.." he continues. I'm confused..

"What?" I ask, looking at his eyes. He pulls down his mask. I gasp as my eyes widen.

"It's me.." he says.

"TㅡTaehyung.." I call, hugging him tightly. All this time..

~

how was the chapter?? guys comment comment comment!! i really need comments guys! also vote!

in case you need to ask me some questions, you may comment down below. and ill pm you. :)

bye guysss