BTS(6): Meeting Her Part 2

V's POV

We're back at the dorm, doing nothing. I'm lying down my bed staring at the ceiling out of boredom.

"You okay?" I found Suga, standing beside the door.

"Yeah." I reply, sitting up.

"You don't look okay." He says, scanning my appearance.

"Nah. I just need some air." I say.

"What have you been thinking?" he asks, taking a seat beside me.

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"You should fix your problem with Jungkook."

"I know."

"Remember rule number four?" he asks.

"We're all ㅡ "

"We're all brothers. I know. I know."

"I just have no idea on how should I do it.." I said. We stayed quiet.

I stood up, "Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'll just get some air." I said. Then left my room.

I went to the garage, finding my motorbike. As I found it, I hop on it, starting the engine.

I wander around Seoul with my motorbike. Seoul is really colorful during the night.

I went to the place that I haven't visited for years. The cementery. The cementery where my family is.

I searched for their grave and found it at the dark corner.

I sat down and placed my helmet beside me, "Appa, sorry if I didn't visit you for a while..It's really hard being a leader..I can't handle my members properly..What should I do? I don't trust myself..But, I think have to be strong for them..I don't want them to die because of my cowardice just like what happened to you."

"Eomma, I miss your honey rice cakes.. I miss you. I miss being hugged by you whenever I'm about to sleep. I miss being loved. I don't want this life anymore.. I don't want this life being alone. I want to feel being loved again. I want to live a life without hate, loneliness..I want to be happy..but, it seems that I can't.." I talk to my mother, caressing her grave.

I moved to my brother, "Taeyoung, it's me, hyung..Do you still remember when we were kids? I used to tease you right? We play soccer a lot..Hyung misses you..Be brave okay? Don't be like hyung..I'm sorry, that hyung couldn't save you that time..Hyung was such a coward.." I felt tears escaping from my eyes. Drying my tears, I stand up. Someone was watching me.

"What are you doing here?" I turn around.

My eyes widened, "You.."

"What do you need?" I sigh, crossing my arms.

"Remember Choi Yoora?" he asks.

"I don't know her."

"You're not good at lying V." he says, leaving me.

"HELP! PLEASE! LET GO OF ME!" I heard a girl scream. I pull my mask up to cover my face.

I walked towards the place where I heard it and I saw two guys holding a girl.

"Yah. Let go." I glare at them. Looks like I don't need to use a gun on them.

I punched the first guy, kicking him in the sprouts. The other guy attacks me with a wooden stick. I grab his stick, hitting him with it. I walked towards the girl.