Niall Horan imagine

”[Y/N], can you pass the chips?” asked Niall. You were Liam’s younger sister and you were really good friends with all of the boys. You were all over at Liam’s for a movie night.

“Sure” you said passing the chips over to Niall. You have always liked Niall but thought it would be weird to tell anyone so you just kept it to yourself. During the movie you kept glancing over at Niall and every time you did that, he would quickly look away. Liam noticed this too any got quite mad. “[Y/N], Can I talk to you for a second?” liam asked “Sure?” you said kind of wondering what this was all about. Once you to got out into the hallway, Liam started talking. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!?” Liam yelled “woah Li calm down!, what was what all about?” you asked confused. “You and Niall, he obviously is in love with you he can’t though your my little sister!” “So what if he does you can’t do anything about it!” you said angrily, you pushed past him and went and sat back down. When you got back everyone sensed the tension in the air and decided to leave, leaving you with Liam.

————————————————-The next morning——————————————-

You woke up the next morning with a new message from Niall saying “Meet me down the road at the park as soon as you get this message“ You quickly got up and dressed and started walking down the road to the park. Once you got to the park, you saw a blonde headed boy sitting by himself alone on a park bench. You walked over to Niall, as soon as he saw you he stood up instantly. “[Y/N]” he said “Hey, How are you?” “I’m good Niall” You said sitting down on the park bench. “But did you want to talk about something?” “ahh yea.. umm [Y/N] i have been crushing on you for a long time now and i just wanted you to know… soo yea and it doe-” Bam! you don’t know what came over you but you just went for it and kissed him! “Sorry” you said looking down after you break the kiss. “no it’s ok” he said smiling. “[Y/N] i was wondering do you want to be my girlfriend?” “Niall I would love to be your girlfriend!” you said hugging him. “Wait, what about liam though he wouldn’t like this…” you said “who said we had to tell him?” Niall asked smirking “good point, well i guess we are a secret!”

_____________________________A few weeks later_________________________

You and Niall are still going out and haven’t told anyone it’s quite hard to keep it a secret when all the boys are over all the time, we are happy. You was sitting home alone checking my twitter when you heard a knock on the door. You stood up and went over to the door and answered it . You saw a smiling Niall with some red roses. “Oh Niall!” you said grabbing the flowers and leaning in to give him a hug. You both walk into the house and sit down on the couch. “I really want to tell people about us.” Niall said looking deeply into your eyes. “I know me too.” You both lean in and start to kiss. “Hey [Y/N] I go-” liam said coming into the living room . “What is going on here?!?!” Yelled Liam pulling Niall off you. “Liam we need to tell you something.” You said holding Nialls hand “Me and Niall have been going out for a few weeks now and you can’t stop us.” You said proudly. “I’m happy for you two.” Liam said “Wait what I thought y-” “No you are Old enough to make your own desions and I can’t always tell you what to do.” “Thanks Mate” said Niall “Thanks Li” you said.

___________________________________________________________

Hoope you like it please comment and tell me what you think thanks love you bye:)!!!!!!!!