Liam Payne imagine

You curled up next to Liam under the blanket. The light from the T.V. cast a glow over the room, making you’re already tired eyes seem heavier. You yawned, exhausted. it had been a long day at work, and you wanted nothing more than to just rest, but you also wanted to spend some time with Liam. He had been at the studio all day pretty much every day. Nights seemed like the only time you two could be together, but you were both so tired buy the time night time rolled around. “Sleepy, love?” Liam asked pulling you closer to him. You rested you’re head on his chest, responding with another yawn. “Just go to sleep.” Liam cooed into your ear, and kissed your head lovingly. you loved when he did that, you loved how sweet he was with you. Even though you knew he wanted to spend time with you, he was going to let you sleep because that’s just how he is. You’re eyes fluttered before closing, welcoming you into a sleep that you so desperately needed.

LIAM’S POV

I let my fingers trail up and down her arm, loving the way her skin felt against mine. Her head rose and fell with my chest as she slept soundly. Only minutes after her eyes fell closed could her soft and quiet snores be heard. I let myself smile every so slighlty. She was just so beautiful. Everything about her had me falling head over heels.

Her eyes.

Her laugh.

Her smile.

Her face.

Her.

I leaned down, letting my lips graze her forehead in a ghostly kiss. i loved her so much my heart ached at the thought of her. She shifted slightly so she was curled into me more. I loved when she would cuddle with me. I just loved being close to her. I secured the blanket around a little more, wrapping us in our own little cocoon. And i began to sing softly to her. I would always do that, letting the lyrics flow from my lips in some kind of serenade to her, letting the words express my love to her in a way that i, on my own, never could.

“I wanna be last, yeah.

baby let me be your last

you’re last first kiss.”

The song had been stuck in my head all day from our recording session. Everytime I would sing, i would think of (y/n), and how much i loved her.

YOU

You were slowly pulled from your slumber by the sound of Liam’s angelic voice. you didn’t mind being woken up, especially not this way.

He was singing Last First Kiss. You loved that song. You silently wished that Liam would be your last first kiss. He was everything you ever wanted in a person, and more. you didn’t just love him. You were in love with him.

Liam hadn’t taken notice that you were awake, and when he was finished, you looked up at him, startling him slightly. You smiled, “Ok.” you announced. Liam looked at you in confusion. “Pardon?” he asked, his eyebrows furrowed together as he studied your face. “Ok, you can be my last first kiss.” Liam’s face changed in realization, and a smile crept its way onto his perfect lips.

“Good.”

______________________________________________________

Hope you liked it please leave a comment thanks I will post more live you bye:)!!!!