Chapter 8: What just Happened?

Faye's POV: 

"Niall thank you so much for the breakfast I had a lot of fun." I said to Niall as we walked out of the restaraunt and down the street.

"Good, me too." Niall beamed at me. 

I felt Nialls eyes on me as we got to our building and stepped into the elevator. 

I turned to face him and he smiled. 

"What...?" I asked. when the elevator doors opened it wasn't our floor but there was a teenage girl waiting to get in. Her jaw dropped when she saw us. Well, mainly because she was looking at Niall. She stepped in. 

"Sorry....erm.. But you are Niall Horan and I am a huge fan of One Direction... Can I get a picture?" She smiled. 

Aww... She was so sweet. 

"Of course love." Niall said. 

"Are you two dating?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me. 

I laughed. "No we are just friends." She siged. and when she was handing me the camera to take their picture I heard her say 

"Good. keep it that way you ugly slut he's mine." My jaw dropped to the floor. Did I just hear what I think I heard...? i knew it was only meant for me to hear but judging by Nialls expression he heard it too. 

"What did you say to her?" Niall asked shocked. 

"I didn't say anything..." Said that fan inncently. 

Wow.

"Oh I think you did. Don't you EVER say anything neggative about her again. She is perfect and I don't need jealous fans like you ripping on her. You have no right to say that." He fumed. His shocked expression turned to anger. 

I cannot believe this girl just said that.....

Better yet... I can not  believe what Niall had just said. He said I was perfect.. He stuck up for me...Wow.... It's funny that he called me perfect when I am so far from it and he is the perfect one. 

"Wow..... geez sorry... Now how about that pictue?" Said the girl. 

"No! Sorry, but you are not getting a picture with an attitude like that." Niall said. 

Wow.... He cared that much...? Whatever... I know he doesn't take any interest in me anyway so whats the point thinking that he does anyway. 

The girl looked shocked. And as if on cue, the elevator doors opened and Niall grabbed my hand and we walked out. 

Nialls POV: 

I grabbed Faye's hand and stormed out of the elevator leaving the girl who bitched out on her behind without a picture. how dare she!? She was just jealous of how perfect Faye was......... 

I was so ticked off that this girl even called her a slut. Or ugly... Can she see..? I guess not. 

I walked her to her room hoping to hang out with her for the rest of the day. But unfortunatly I got a text from Liam;

Hey Niall, we have rehearsals scheduled today. Be at the studio in 30 minutes. 

-Liam:)

Uggh... REally?!? Why today?

"So, what do you want to do?" Faye asked me her green eyes sparkling. 

"Listen Faye I am really sorry but I jkust got a text from Liam I need to leave for rehearsals... I am so sorry I really wish we could do something but I will talk to you when I get home okay? I am so sorry." I said. 

"Niall don't worry about it." She smiled. "Go have fun." She said but I could tell she was a bit dissappointed. Man... Now I am mad. 

 "Okay, I'm really sorry Faye.." I said. 

"Don't worry Niall it's really fine! I had a great time this morning thank you for breakfast it was great."  She kissed my cheek. 

It was like an electric spark shot through me as she kissed my cheek. I almost jumped. 

She giggled and I blushed. I left her apartment with a HUGE smile on my face. 

Faye's POV: 

I was a little bit dissappointed that Niall couldn't stay and hang out with me longer but I have to respect his job! And I could finally go out shopping for a little more life to my apartment. 

I changed into a plain light pink jacket and skinny jeans and walked outside into the fresh atmosphere. As I turned the corner I was collided into someone whose coffe spilled all over my jacket. 

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" Said the guy I was faced with. He had dark brown hair and deep chocolate eyes. He looked about the same age as me and..... he was..... HOT. Not that I am checking him out or anything..........

Okay I was a little.... 

"It's okay don't worry about it.. It was an accident." I said back to him. 

"No please, I feel terreble.... Let me buy you a new jacket or shirt or something?" He said looking guilty. 

"No please, I couldn't let you do that..." I said to him. 

"No, I want to its my decision. Come on, theres a nice store just down the street." He said. I smiled and nodded. "So, what is your name love?" He asked me. He obviously wasn't from around here judging by his accent... 

"Faye.. What about you?" I asked him. 

"I'm Tyler." he said. 

"Nice to meet you Tyler."

"LIkewise."

"where are you from? Sorry I couldn't recognize your accent." I asked genuanly curious. 

"Australia."He flashed me a smile. 

"Thats so cool! I am from America... But my accent is a dead give away..." He chuckled. 

"Yeah it is... But you know what they say about American girls.." He said. 

I raised an eyebrow. "What is that exactly?" I said. 

"Always the hottest." He smiled and I blushed furiously. 

Nialls POV: 

"NIALL!" Louis pounced on me when I got to the recording studio. 

"Hey LOU!" I yelled back. "Get off me dude this chair is only meant for one!" i laughed. 

"Whatever," He shifted so he was now sitting on my lap. "How was your date with Faye?" He wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Lou, It wasn't a date." I said looking at my lap. 

"But you know you wanted it to be.." Louis said grinning. 

"Whatever Louis... We are just friends... I mean I only met the girl yesterday..." I said but I knew I was blushing because I could feel the heat rising on my cheeks. 

"Awwhh Nialler has a lil' crushh on Faye!" Louis chanted. Great. 

"Shut up.." I said pushing him off of me. I love him, but when he knows something like this, he will take every chance he has to embarass you about it. 

Faye's POV: 

Tyler bought me a new pink zip up sweatshirt and I had to say... It was nice. more expensive than the one I had origonally bought. 

He gave me butterflies when I talked to him.... But wait... I thought I liked Niall. I dismissed thsi thought. I was so confused. 

"Listen Faye... Can I have your number?" He asked me. 

I nodded smiling and we exchanged numbers. 

"Text me soon!" He said and he kissed my cheek then he was off. 

WOAH.. WHat just happened...?