The Day After

Sorry for the wait you guys. tell me what you think, and I did hit a writer block since its been so long so bare with me. read. like.comment. and enjoy. thank you😊

"Oh my gosh!! I can't believe I was almost late today!" I exclaim to Synph as we are on our way to school. "girl me either, I'm the one that usually has to be waken up by you. I shake my head, as I reflect on my actions. I pull out of the drive way and speed down the road. "Trick! slow down, we're not going to be that late." Synph says. "Well, I don't want to be late at all." I have had perfect attendance since middle school and not once have I ever been late for any event or function. I was not going to start now. I knew I was breaking the law by speeding but some how I'll make it up to society. Synph turns on the radio and "Only" by nicki manaj plays.

Yo, I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked
Drake

On my life, man, fuck's sake

If I did I menage with 'em and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake

"You know I think she did have sex with them don't you?" Synph said as she drinks here frappé, which she brought for me to.
"Hmm I don't know and even if she did or didn't, It ain't my business or yours." Synph scrunches up her face "you right". The rest of the car ride Synph started raving about this guy she met at the party last night and how they stayed up all night talking on the phone. I whip into a parking spot at the Brook and cut the engine. Synph and I get out, walk into the building, and head our separate ways. I briskly rush to my first period and saved by the bell once again and take a seat.

......

"Hola chica! " Mia greets when she walks over to the lunch booth where I'm seated. "Hey girl, what's that in your tub-a-ware?" I asked curiously. " oh. thi-" "Trick!!! You made empanadas for us!!" Synph shrieks cutting Mía off. Mía sighs and nods her head yes. " oh my goodness, how did you know?" I ask. "Now Lola, you should know me better than that!" Synph states. Then I realized "oh you smelt it through the tub-a-ware?" "B-I-N-G-O, trick." Synph sings. "Look Lola. Mia even made half with pork and chicken, since your a pork hater." Mia says. "What, I hate it because I'm allergic!" I exclaim followed by the shaking of my head. " trick it's the same thing!" synph exclaims. "Oídos di míos, just hush and eat my delectable cuisine...for I cut yall" Mía says. Synph and I bugg out. " first!" Synph says as she grabs the tub-a-ware and take approximately 3 out of the six out of the bowl and puts it on her plate. We look at her like she has lost her mind."whaaat" Synph drags out. "chica you can't count?!" Mia questions. "We each get ONE ,TWO." I say as I take one out of the bowl and one off synph's plate. She growls at me, I mean mug her, and stick my tongue out and Mía and I start bugging while synph starts to eat grumpily. "dang Mia these are great!!" I say. "thanks chica." She smiles and sits down to eat. "hmm it's missing something." Synph says. "shut up! U so rude." I say. "waaaat, oh they bussin and all ...but they just need a couple of drops of hot sauce." Synph says as she pulls out her Tabasco. "What the hell" Synph says as not a single drop of tobasco comes out the bottle. Mía and I start bugging. ".....Lola?" Synph says with puppy dog eyes. "yes Hun " I answered while starting to dig in my food. "you know I love you right?" Synph said. "oh my goodness, you want me to get some hot sauce for you?" I ask. "Four packs, please" synph say. I get out of the booth and walk across the cafe to the condiments. I grab four packs and smile at the lady beside the condiments. "50 cents " The cashier says. "huh?" I say "two quarters or five dimes." she says and rolls her eyes. " guuuurl!" I growled as I gave her a death glare. "Lola, gurl you know I'm playing ... but yeah it's 50." She smiles n says. "since when?" I question. " Lola you know the Brook always money hungry, it's a shame. But here I can give u six on the down low.." She says, as she slides me six hot sauce packets. I laugh. "Preciate you hun." I say as I turn to walk away. "damn Shawty you must really like you some Tabasco?" He says as he grabs my wrist. I turn around and there he is with that devishly cute grin on his face. He's wearing a light washed blue jean botton up with dark wash jeans, Tims, a gold chain around his neck, and a Michael Kors wrist watch. He's standing with three other dudes including Ken. I take a deep breathe and turn around " That's not my name and I don't my friend does, bye" I say as I take my wrist back and start walking. "Lola! Lola" he calls my name out but I tune him out. All day he did not call, text, or hit me up regardless. He could've at least checked up on me since I had all those cupcakes. I mean really I could have had alcohol poisoning or something.