Da Kickback

We pull up to medium size house that's surrounded by nothing but a whole lot of trees. "Great looks like anything could pop off while we're in the middle of the forest!" I say to the wild children. They roll there eyes and smack their lips. Cars are scattered everywhere. Mia finds a parky spot. "We're here chicas!" Mia sings as she cuts the car off and gets out. I get out of the car wanting to move my hips uncontrollably, because I can already hear the beat of "low" by Juicy J blurring. We walk up the drive way to the door. Synph opens the door and I immediantly start to cough, as a wave of smoke hits my face. Along with the lyrics to "Low". I knew this party would be hosting incriminating things. When we walk in, to my left people are sitting layed back on the sofa smoking whatever they're smoking, while enjoying there nasty dry hump dance from girls. I'm pretty sure one of the couples where having sex. In front of us were people that Have to be faceless. Because it is so dark but I could see the way they were moving. The girls, I wouldn't be surprised if they were strippers on the down-low. The dudes were just moving with the girls to the beat, with this in between look of "we can do this the hard way, or we can do this the easy way" and "this is the life" on there face. I follow behind Synph and Mia to the only source of light,making our way through the crowd of people to the kitchen. I look at the wild children and pick a bone with them about what I saw when I came in. They can barely hear what I'm saying but I make sure I use my vivid facial expressions.

"Relax trick have a cupcake!" Snph says as she hands me a orangish mini cupcake. I inspect it. It looked funny but it taste good, even though it kinda burned on the way down..Mia is texting on her phone. All of a sudden Myles grabs Mia by the waist. "ay! Papi!" Mia gigles. "Wassup y'all" Myles greets. Myles was a puerto rican brother, mixed with puerto rican and black. He is number 27 on the basketball team, 6'6" on the dark side and built with pure lean muscle. "Hey Myles!" Synph and I greet. Then I see the whole basketball team walk in with their groupies. I turn back to my girls and Myles, well maybe just Synph, cuz M&M are in their own little world. Synph fills me in on how things work at these types of parties, as she offers me another cupcake and I accept. "Basically you need to have fun, be free, explore and interact with the opposite sex. Here comes someone of the opposite sex now." she giggles.

I turn around to see she wasn't lying. Sure enough there he was, walking towards me in a red and white baseball tee, dark denim jeans, with the same J's I was rocking. He says something but I can't hear him over the Low lyrics. So I point to my ear. He leans down to my ear and says "So we twinnin." The scent of his sweet masculine cologne enters my nostrils. I inhale deeply "damn he smells yummy" I think to myself. He chuckles " Lil mama you weird, but I like that.", still leaning down next to my ear. I can't believe I said that outloud! If I was a lot of shades lighter. I would be physically blushing. " awe! Lil mama you blushing", he cooes. " no, I'm not!" I argue as I pout. He grins a sneaky grin as his hands make their way down my sides. He grabs my waist and lifts me up, to sit me on the counter. Surprisingly I don't object and hoping I could supress the giggles, knowing that I'm tickleish in that spot. Now we are face to face. I straighten my face,look at him crazy, and ask " why you do that?" "Because I wanna see ur face while I'm talkin to ya," he shrugs. "you can't even put a name to this face." I say. He grins "yes, I can. It's beautiful, ain't shawty." he grins. I look him with a straight face. "that's cute,but that's not me name." I say. "you right. What's your name then." he asks. " my name is Lola, what about you"I ask. "nice to meet you Lola. Nice name by the way but I'm Jaceon" emphasizing that he is Jaceon by putting his hands on his perfectly defined and sculpted chest."Thanks, I like yours too."I giggle. He looks at me side ways "so...you don't like it?" he asks. " huh? I do!" I say fighting back the giggles but not doing much good. "omg! What's up with me!?" I wonder. As soon as he was about to speak I started singing the lyrics to "Maybe" by Teyana Taylor as it played.

"I say boy you done did it

Love how you kiss it

Ooh you can get it