Chapter 15

Regulus stood by the door Teddy asleep in a bundle in his arms, as he waited for Andromeda and Tonks to get ready. 

They had just received word that they were needed at the Ministry immediately, and all three people rushed to get themselves, and Teddy, ready.

Tonks stumbled down the hallway, managing to catch herself against the wall in front of Regulus, and took her son from him. 

Andromeda came a few seconds later, and they made their way to the Ministry via the Knight Bus (as trying to Floo or Apparate with Teddy could be difficult). The bus did, however, wake up Teddy, who cried for the entirety of the bus ride.

When they arrived, Regulus and Tonks led Andromeda to the room, her not having been there before, and went inside. Harry and Kingsley were speaking in hushed tones, but stopped when they saw them. Harry gave a face-splitting grin, and ran over to them. 

"More Returnees!" Harry said, bouncing in his spot. Despite being almost eighteen, this was the most jovial Tonks had ever seen him. He seemed almost childlike, especially compared to the fifteen year old she had met only three years before.

"Who is it this time?" Regulus asked, but took it upon himself to search around the room, stepping to the side to see around Harry. His eyes widened slightly when he saw who he assumed Harry to be talking about, "Sirius!" 

"That's not all!" Harry exclaimed, "Remus and Ted too!"

"Remus and Dad are here?" Tonks asked, looking around the room as fast as she could. "Why are we just standing around then!"

Ted had already noticed them, and had come over, "This must be my grandson, Teddy."

Andromeda embraced him, and gave him a deep kiss, "I've missed you, Ted."

"Missed you, too." He looked over at Teddy, who was staring at him with bright blue eyes, and hair a matching shade. "Seems as if he's a metamorphmagus too."

Tonks nodded, "He seems to have taken a liking to that specific shade of blue." 

"Oh, and thank you for naming him after me, Dora. Remus told me a little while ago. Speaking of which, did he die? I never got to ask him, though that would seem a little rude."

Tonks nodded, "Do you know where he went?"

Ted gestured towards the direction he came from, "He, Sirius, and who I'm assuming to be James Potter, were over in that direction."

Tonks gave her father a one-sided hug as best she could with Teddy. "Come on, Regulus, Harry."

Before they could move, Kingsley made his way over, and asked to borrow Harry, who gave Regulus and Tonks a guilty smile, but had to go off in the other direction.

"My brother won't want to see me," Regulus muttered sadly, "We haven't had a real conversation since I was ten. He'll think I'm a Death Eater."

"James knows you're not, though," Tonks reassured him. 

"I guess you're right."

"Do you see them?" Tonks searched through the crowds of people that were forming. 

Regulus nodded, and led her through the crowd.

James was the first person to see them, and smiled, gesturing them over. "Hello, Regulus, Tonks, Teddy."

Remus turned at the sound of his wife and son's name, and ran over to her, kissing her before taking Teddy into his own arms. eyes darkened to the same shade of amber as Remus's, which made him smile.