DDM Sam Winchester

"He was just a boy, Daddy-"

"HE WAS POSSESSED, Y/N! YOU DIDN'T THINK TO CHECK AND FOLLOW PROCEDURE BEFORE GETTING IN HIS CAR!" 

"Daddy, honestly-"

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME!" 

"Uncle Dean, you're a hunter. How many women have you been with?" 

"Shit, Sam, she asks the tough questions," teases Dean, ribbing his litlte brother. Sam shoves him. 

"Let me deal with y/n." 

"C'mon. How many of them have been demons?" you pester Dean.

"ENOGUH!" roars Sam. You shrink back. Sam softens when he sees the fear in your eyes. "I was just worried, y/n," he explains. He envelopes you in a bear hug and sways gently.

"You're never scared with Uncle Dean. Why is different with me?" you ask. Sam holds your arms tightly.

"Because a demon killed your mother. I'm not losing you the same way. I'm not losing you, period. I don't care if you go on a date now and then but from here on out, he is walking through the door and through the demon trap before you so much as shake his hand goodnight," he warns.

"Yes Daddy," you say, standing on tiptoe to kiss his cheek. You go into the bathroom to change and Dean snorts at Sam.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Sammy. She's smart. You raised her right. She'll make the right choices," says Dean, finishing up the gun he was working on. 

"But how many wrong choices will she have to make before she makes the right one?" Sam groans, flopping down onto a bed. "I lost her mother by making a choice. I can't lose her too...."

Dean hits his brother's chest. 

"The great thing about y/n, and daughters in general, is that they'll always need their daddy," he says encouragingly.You peek out of the bathroom and finish his sentence. "Okay, daddy?"

Sam looks around wildly until his eyes land on you, in one of his smaller flannel shirts and a too big pair of Dean's jeans. 

"Okay baby," he says. He kisses your forehead goodnight and tucks you in.

"You'll always be my little girl, okay?" he says seriously. 

You touch the demon trap necklace he gave you.

"Okay Daddy."