Dean Winchester

*Dean's POV*
I lean against the doorframe admiring how she looks.

"It's creepy to stare," remarks Sam. He leans on the other side and takes a swig of beer.
I hit his chest. "It's creepy to stare at your big brother."
Sam rolls his eyes. "when are you gonna tell y/n?"
"Tell her what?" I snap. He can't know. Sam gives me a look. "That you love her?"
"Sammy you been taking drugs? You're outta your mind-"
"He is not."
"Castiel!" Sam and I shout. Y/n sits up. "What happened? Why are you in my room?"
"Cas is back," says Sam at the same time I say "nothing."
Y/n rubs her eyes and blinks.
"Cas?"
The angel peers in the door. "Salutations y/n," he says formally. She tousles his hair and slips deeper under the covers. Sam takes Cas into the kitchen and I'm left with y/n. She looks at me with her beautiful y/e/c eyes. "Whatcha need Dean?"
"Nothin. You all good?"
She nods sleepily. "Kinda cold though."
"I'll turn the heat-"
"No no it's fine. I just didn't pack the right pajamas," y/n says blushing. I take my flannel off and hand it to her. She's drifting off but before she fully falls asleep, i tuck her in with my shirt and kiss her forehead.
"I love you, y/n," I say. I head out and hear her say, "I love you too dean."