Missing Puzzle Piece (A Mindless Behavior Story)

11 years after 2012...

Remember me? It's Hope, Randi Hope August. Living life as a lovely 15 year old. With my geeky 13 year old sister Raven Mallory August. She's a science freak, always coming up with some weird experiments that gets us BOTH in trouble.

We have a large family. My mom Robyn August and my dad Chresanto August. Aunt Taeja and Ray got married last year. But Aunt Ky and Prince have been keeping it on the down low...arguing a lot. Diggy, Jawan and Prod are now single. But Aunt Mallory still hangs out with us. Her and Jawan are still friends.

My mom told me how much she struggled. Having a child at the age of 16, and her mother kicking her out. But it doesn't really matter now. My real Gram and Gramps are still billionaires in the year 2023. Creepy but interesting.

Mom strictly forbids me from seeing boys. She says "I don't want you to make the same mistake that I did." But I see how painful it is to have a child that young...but it's not like I'm gonna get knocked up or something it's r- Hold on, my sister is acting annoying. "IT'S IN THE KITCHEN, NOW STFU."

"SWEARING IS A SIN." She yells back.

She got nerve. Like Daddy. Strong as the wind. While I'm like mommy, careless as hell.

Anyways, I did have a boy friend when I was 14. Biggest mistake of my life. I'll show you a preview, it really sucked tho:

"Baby, you know I love you." I saw the hunger in his eyes.

"NIGGA, take one step away from me. Then there won't be a problem."

He kept pushing me to do it. I said no.

Until one day he got drunk, and came into my room and ripped off the clothes on my body. I was raped. I never told anyone. Except God.

God was the only friend I trusted. The only one who would never let me down. The one who died for me. He did so much for me--well us. And we repay him back with the ugly hole we call Earth. Where evil lurks around corners. Trying to snatch innocent souls.

But that's not what this story is about. Raven makes this unbelievable machine that can do amazing things. It takes us in surprise, we were going on a adventure. But things go wrong, really wrong. My sister starts to disappear...

So does my mind.