Twitcam 2/8

Barclay: "Hello guys today I decided to make a twitcam with my girlfriend y/n." Barclay says to the camera. "Hey guys" you say shyly. Barclay looks over at you and smiles."Hey its OK y/n don't worry they'll love you." He whispered into you ear. You smiled over at him and pecked his cheek. "Thanks Barclay. "

You looked back at the screen to already see thousands of comments. "Oh look at that like I said they love you" Barclay smiled. You giggled and looked at the camera filming the twitcam "I love you guys too."

Charlie: "Hello beautiful people out there, today I decided to do a twitcam. I wanted to also introduce a guest in this twitcam here. Y/n!!!" You sat beside Charlie on his bed and smiled at the camera. "Hi guys" you say to the camera. "So...what do you guys want to see?" Charlie asked. Comments came fast for what they want to see.

Charlie and you began to read them. You both agreed on chubby bunny as you went to get some marshmallows.

Once you brought them you two started immediately. "Chubby Bunny" Charlie said placing one marshmallow into his mouth. You took one and placed it in your mouth "Chubby bunny" you barely say. Charlie chuckled a little when he heard you already not being able to say it.

"Chubby bunny" He said again when he placed the marshmallow in his mouth. You grabbed another marshmallow and placed it up against the other one. "Chubby bunny" you said almost perfectly. That went that way back and forth till the tenth one. You grabbed your tenth marshmallow, you felt like throwing up but you couldn't lose. You placed it in your mouth and said clear enough to be heard "Chubby bunny."

It was Charlie's turn and you watched carefully as he grabbed a marshmallow and placed it in his mouth. "Chu-chu-" He said before he spit all the marshmallows out. You spit out all yours and then began to do your victory dance.

"In your face Jones!" You said to him. He just playfully rolled his eyes as you went downstairs to grab you a snack, that was not marshmallow flavored.

"Don't tell her this you guys but I let her win" Charlie said into the camera.