First Kiss (James)

James: It was a rainy day outside so you and James decided to have a lazy day and just watch a couple of movies. You were watching Pitch Perfect with James singing along which relaxed you and made you really happy. You loved his singing voice he could get you to just dance with an up beat song and then make you fall asleep with a much softer song. It was at the part of the movies were they sing Just A Dream and Just The Way You Are, which made you feel sleepy. You tried to stay awake but then he started to stroke your hair which soothed you and made you even more sleepier. Soon enough you shut your eyes and continued to enjoy your boyfriends beautiful voice before you drifted off. 

3 HOURS LATER

You wake up in the middle of The Notebook. "How long have I've been asleep" you thought to yourself. James kisses your cheek causing you to look up at him and smile. "hello angel" he smiles. "hi" you smile back. "Can you do me a favor?" he asked you. "Sure" you said. "go put on your jacket." you raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Please" he says with puppy dog eyes. "ok" you get up and head to your room and grab your jacket and put it on. You go back downstairs to see James in his jacket as well. "Come love" he says extending his hand which you take. He opens the door and you two begin to walk in your front yard were he stops you. "James what are you doing, it's po-" before you could finish James crashed his lips on yours. You kissed back feeling the butterflies in your stomach and the fireworks. 

You two kissed for a while before you pulled back out of breath. "You always said you wanted a kiss in the rain" he smiles. You smile and pull him back crashing your lips to his once more. "Best day ever" he says with your foreheads touching. "I couldn't agree more" you smiled.