Mall Madness:)

Hope You Liked My Little Intro There. Sorry If I Ever Take Too Long To Upload. I Get A Bit Busy Sometimes! Anyway Back To The Story! Comment, Fan, Vote & Spread The Word! Please Gimme Feedback Cuz I'm Kinda New At This! Ta Ta For Now!

-Nimisha xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Ria's POV

"We are now arriving at the London International Airport. Please fasten your seat-belts and prepare for landing. We hope you enjoyed your trip on British Airlines and we thank you for traveling with us. We wish you a safe journey in London or wherever your final destination may be."

When we finally landed, we headed to baggage claim & grabbed out bags. We walked out of the airport, when we saw a guy carrying sign saying R. Randall. Next to him was a black car.

We walked up to him. "Hey! I'm Ria Randall & this is my bestie Dyl Gonzales."

"Ah yes Ms Randall. Please do get in," he said opening the doors.

Our parents were pretty rich I would say, so they already had a flat bought and ready for Dyl & I. When we pulled up to it, I was shocked. It looked really nice. When we walked inside, we noticed it had 4 bedrooms, which we definitely didn't need. But whatever. I felt my phone vibrate.

From:MarloMazIsTheAwesomestGurlInDaWorld

Hey Ria! You in London yet? How was the trip? Lucky bitches! You & Dyl! Miss you ;) xx Marlo

To:MarloMazIsTheAwesomestGurlInDaWorld

Hey Marlo! Yeah & It was good I guess...I fell asleep most of it! :P Ikr! We'll Skype every once in a while & maybe you could come visit! Gotta stay in touch! Miss you too :) xx

Marlo Mazallo was my other best friend. She's about our heights with brown hair and brown eyes. She has a bit of an attitude and can be snappy at times but she's also crazy fun!

From: MarloMazIsTheAwesomestGurlInDaWorld

Aha same old Ria! :P You better girl or I WILL come over there! Have fun out there! Gotta go! Bye girl! xx Marlo

To:MarloMazIsTheAwesomestGurl

Haha you totally should tho! Thnx girl! Kk bye! xx

"Who you texting?" Dyl asks.

"The one and only Marlo Mazallo!" I exclaim!

"Haha oh I love that girl! Too bad she ain't here!"

*******************************************************************************************

"Lets go shopping!" Dyl exclaimed!

"Ohmygosh we should!"

We grabbed our purses and headed out the door. I knew where the shopping complexes were, but I wanted to check out the new one, so we grabbed a cab over. It was 5:26, so we'd stay for a few hours.

We went to many stores and tried on just about everything! We needed a new wardrobe right? We ended up getting a whole stack of clothes. I got 2 pairs of skinny jeans, one pair white and ripped, the other we're purple. I got a bunch of cute shirts and 2 dresses. The first dress was a silky white dress that stopped right before my knees. It hugged my figure but also was flowy. The second was a black and pink, the same length and puffed out a bit at the bottom. Dyl had picked several other clothes for me but wouldn't let me see them. Sometimes I get so fed up with that girl.

We were hungry so we headed towards the food court. My all time favorite was Nandos, but sadly there was no Nandos in Miami, so it's been 2 years since I've tasted the mouthwatering food. We grabbed a table near the center of the court.

"But I want 3 different meals!" We heard someone from the next table say very loudly.

"Niall, you need to stop eating so much. And quiet down, everyone can hear us." Another replied.

"Yeah or else you'll get fat!" Another voice said.

We turned around to see who it was. Fuck. It was the guys of One Direction. I honestly had nothing against the band and four of its members. That's right I said only four, not five. They had nice music and all but...I just can't help thinking about...HIM.

"Um hello?" Someone snapped in front of my face. I didn't notice I was staring at them the whole time. It was a member of One Direction, not sure which one though,standing in front of me. I lightly blushed real quick.

"Oh um sorry." I said getting up about to leave.

"It's okay. Do you guys want to sit with us?" He asked motioning to the empty seats at the table.

Before I could say anything, Dyl jumped up and replied. "Yeah sure definetly!"

I held her back. "Dyl what do you think you're doing?"

"Getting us a chance to sit with One Direction! Duh!" She exclaimed.

"I don't think that's such a good idea."

"Oh come on Ria! Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" She begged giving me a puppy dog look.

I hesitated before saying, "Fine."

"Yes!"

"But just for a little while."

We grabbed our stuff and say down in the empty seats. I looked across the table. I saw Liam, Niall, Louis and Harry. But no Zayn. Thank goodness.

They quickly introduced themselves.

"I'm Liam," the one that invited us over said.

"Hi I'm Niall," the hungry, blonde one said, smiling.

"Harry," the cute, curly haired boy said winking. I blushed.

"And I'm Louis! King of carrots!" The loud browned hair one said.

"So guys what's your names?" Louis asked.

"I'm Dylan and this is my best friend Ria." Dyl explained. "We moved here from Miami today for college starting this fall."

"Oh cool! Where?" Liam asked.

"The London School of Dance." I said.

"That's a pretty prestigious school. That's great that you guys got in. We wouldn't get in that school in a million years. We suck at dancing." Liam said blushing lightly.

"We know, we've seen you guys." I said giggling

"Oh so you're fans?"

"Not exactly, well kinda" Dyl said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We talked for what seemed like hours, but was only one. We got along really well, actually. We all exchanged numbers, in chance of meeting up, as they were settling in London for a while til their next tour. Just as we were about to leave, I turned around, only to see HIM. HIM was walking hand in hand with some blonde bimbo I've seen on covers with him. He looked a bit more grown up since the last time I saw him in real life. But he still had the same dark hair, same brown smoldering eyes, the same long eyelashes and the same adorable smile. Until it faded. The blood drained out of his face when he say me.

"Aishwarya?" He said. Damn. His voice sounded the same too. The way he just said that name, the way he always had, just melted me. But I couldn't look into those eyes and respond. They just brought back so many memories. Instead I held back the tears as I ran away from him.

*******************************************************************************************

Like I Promised. A Bit Longer. Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter. Will Ria & Zayn Reunite? What was the big "accident?" Wait and find out. Vote, Fan, Comment. Spread The Word!

-Nimisha xx