Leaving For London:)

Hey Guys! This Is My New One Direction Fanfic! Hope You Like It! Please Comment, Vote, Fan! Just Lemme Know How I'm Doing & Please Spread The Word!:)

-Nimisha xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ria's POV)

"Ria, get up already!" My mom called from downstairs!

Ugh. Today was the first day of summer, but my parents were sending me to London first thing this morning.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Aishwarya Rose Randall. 18 years old. I guess you could say I was a typical girl. I was born in Bradford (But I'm Indian), but lived here in Miami. I moved her to America with my family after I experienced a traumatic accident back in Bradford. I am about 5"7' with a slightly curvy body. I have wavy, dark brown hair that cascades down my back, brown eyes and a slightly dark tan. (Authors Note: Think A Bit Like An Indian Selena Gomez)

I live with my parents & my twin sisters, Shreya & Shravani, who were both 7 years old. I just finished high school Yesterday & would be starting college soon.

I was going to be attending the London School of Dance this fall. That was my dream school & I finally got to go! My parents wanted me to get a chance to rekindle my sense of London before school started in September. The best thing was, I got to go with my best friend, Dylan!

Dylan Sarah Gonzales was my best friend since we met in 9th grade when I first moved to Miami from Bradford. We've been inseparable since then. We both had the same dream too. To become professional dancers.

Dyl lives with her parents, older sister, Courtney, older brother, Josh and little 2 year old brother, Matthew. She was also 18 & was born here in Miami. Dyl, on the other hand, was 5"7' with a slim body. She had medium length blonde hair that looked perfect no matter what you do. She also has big ice blue eyes and a nice light tan skin color.

I dragged myself off of bed & grabbed my white iPhone. I started texting Dyl:

To: DylPickles:)

You awake? Kinda nervous.....you? :( xx

I hit send.

I made my way to my way to the bathroom, phone in hand.

My phone vibrated in my hands and checked my message.

From: DylPickles:)

Nervous? Haha very funny! You know me too well, I never get nervous! Get your ass off the bed girl! We need to get there fast so we can check out some hot British guys! You know you wanna! ;) xx

Damn that girl! She knows my weakness for British accents, considering I used to hear them alot when I still lived in the UK. But I guess she's right. Again.

To: DylPickles:)

Well can you atleast come over and help???? Haha you know me too well :) xx

From: DylPickles:)

Haha sure babe! See you in 5 :) xx

*******************************************************************************************

After an hour of getting ready, I finally arrived at the airport. Dyl & I went to the restroom to make sure we looked okay. I was wearing dark denim jeans, a light blue tank with a white cardigan with white flats. My hair was straightened, thanks to Dyl and I put minimal makeup on. Dyl was wearing black leggings and a pink top with pink wedges. She put her hair in a messy bun and she too had minimal makeup, even though she didn't need any.

After countless goodbyes to our parents, we finally boarded the airplane.

"Flight 1257 to London is ready to takeoff."

I took a deep breath. I was heading to London. My dream destination, although I was born there, I always longed to go back & I'll be attending my dream school. Maybe I'll find my dream guy. Who knows anything might happen. With that I drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Guys Its So Short, This Was Only A Into! I'll Try To Make Them Longer, I Promise. Please Comment, Vote, Fan. Would Mean A Lot. Lemme Know What You Think. Thanks Guys!

-Nimisha xx