Chapter 9

„Kit? I wanted to ask you something.", Ty told Kit.
They both didn't eat anything, because Ty thought about Kit being in love with Livvy and Kit thought about what Ty wanted to say.
„Sure. Wanna go to my room?"
Ty nodded and followed him.
As soon as the door was closed Ty blurted out: „Are you in love with Livvy?"
Part of him wanted to know, the other part was afraid of the answer.
What was wrong with him?
Kit started at him.
„Why would you think that?", he said, voice a bit raised.
„Well...you two kissed three years ago and then she always talks to you at night and I thought-."
„By the angel Ty! I don't. As soon as I kissed Livvy I realized it was a mistake!
She always comes to my room because- ." , Kit started but didn't finish the sentence.
He wanted to tell Ty what he felt but how?
„What Kit? Tell me.", Ty said.
Kit definitely raised his voice now, „Every time I see you, I feel happy, every time I look you in the eyes I think it's beautiful, by the angel Ty...you are beautiful. The most beautiful human being in the world.
Your laugh is the only thing I want to hear for my entire life. You make me happy!"
Kit couldn't stop himself when he gently gripped Ty's chin, lifted it down.
He was about to kiss Ty but then realized he may didn't want to be kissed so he frowned.
„Kit...", Ty said, looking at Kit's lips.
„Yes?"
„It is you.", Ty said, breathlessly.
„What is me Ty?"
„I didn't finish my sentence in the bathroom, It is you, you make me flush, you are the habit that I can't break."
And then Kit stood on his tiptoes, now they were the same hight, their lips were at the same hight.
Kit gently kissed Ty, it was something he'd only done in his imagination.
The kiss got deeper and Kit's lips slowly opened.

If that was, what everyone called love, Ty most definitely was in love with Kit.
For the first time in a long, long time, he felt complete.
His hands were on Kit's neck, circling through his soft, messy hair.
Ty couldn't tell how long they stood there and kissed, but as they pulled away, Kit's eyes were wide, gleaming, happy.
Kit smiled at him.
„I've wanted to do this three years.", Kit said.
„Was it worth the wait?", Ty asked.
As an answer, Kit kissed him again.