47 | Stone Fox

Song: Gold Rush - Miguel Campbell Ft

Song: Gold Rush - Miguel Campbell Ft. Benjamin Diamond (Mac Stanton Remix)

A/N: Second last chapter guys! D: I deleted a couple of chapters earlier, even though I finished them, but they were really breaking the flow. I'll post them after I finish the fanfiction as outtakes. :D

PS: Welcome to a chapter of beauty tutorial by Chrysalis_Girl. :P

--------------------------

The water was running in the bathroom, as it filled up her bathtub, essential oils wafting in the air, and bath bombs ready to be... bombed.

It was around 3 in the afternoon, and Ren was starting to get ready for her date night.

Gently massaging her face and her body with virgin coconut oil, letting her fingers slide around her body, she stimulated every inch of her skin, working those face muscle.

Washing off the oil on just her face with a face wash, she then stepped into the bathtub, right before dropping a rose-scented bath bomb.

She submerged herself in the steaming hot water, and soaked herself for a good while, as her body loosened up the tight and wound up places, letting the heat do its task. She grabbed a washcloth from nearby poured some rose-scented body wash, and gently scrubbed away every possible grime collected over the last couple of weeks of only quick hot showers and no deep scrubs, as it had been a tough time with the on-going games for MSBY Black Jackals.

Sighing away her fatigue, she indulged in the bath for a little, before cleaning up and preparing for her evening. She glanced at the spare clock in her bathroom, it was already more than 4 in the afternoon and she had only a couple of hours to get ready before he'd come to pick her.

That's right.... They were finally going out on their first date.

Wuhhoo!

Right before starting with the first coat of her nude nail paint on her toes, she finished her skincare routine (quite frankly, favourite part of getting ready), with a dab of toner and some serum, really letting her skin glow with that extra layer of hydration.

While waiting for her toes to dry, she dabbed some moisturiser on her face as well as on her lips. And while letting all that goodness seep into her clean pores, she does her finger nails.

Flipping open her make-up kit, she quickly grabs the primer and concealer from her pouch, and covers most of her pigmentation. Finishing it up with just a brush of blush, she gets her highlighter out, and swipes them across her cheekbones and collarbone.

Finishing her make-up with a very clean winged eye-liner, mascara, some brow gel and a red hot lipstick, she opens up the zip of the garment bag carrying her little black dress.

Crew-neck, and sleeveless, it was a statement piece, and her absolute favourite. Not to mention it would match very well with the studded Valentino pumps that Atsumu decided to gift her.

The Mikimoto pearl pendant with match earring that her parents gifted her on her high school graduation day, became the perfect companion to her outfit on the top. Not wanting her hands to seem empty, she slipped on the Van Cleef Alhambra ring that she bought from her first internship, right after a few months of saving up. Her mother's old Rado watch, that was handed down to her when she started university, became the final touch to her outfit.

#OOTD #BlackAndRed #FirstDate

Right as she was doing a final check of her outfit, her phone rang in the corner, alerting her of a text. Grabbing it, she saw that it was from Atsumu and that he was downstairs, waiting for her.

Rolling her eyes at his idiocy, she grabbed her keys and her phone, and waltzed out of her apartment.

Atsumu:

Did you ever look at a
boy and go like "woah..."
No? Then just come
down and take a look. ;))

--------------------------

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N: One more guys! :D And then it's EPILOGUE!!!

Seriously, how far have we come together! :O