Chapter Three

I looked around the smelly cage i woke up in. The cage was so small i couldn't even sit up in it. Maybe i had been given this cage as punishment since i initially tried to run.

After the alpha had taken his mother away, i noticed the two guards who had walked up to me. They were the ones he had ordered to drag me in. I attempted to run but one of them easily pinned me down. I pathetically thrashed and begged for them to let me go but all i got in return was laughter followed by a blow to my head. That blow rendered me unconscious until just a few minutes ago when i woke up and found myself in this cage. My body was in pains. It was obvious the bastards had beaten me even while i was unconscious.

So barbaric.

Those guards were so wicked. They could have put me in a bigger cage but no, i was kept like an animal in a smaller cage. The cage had no coverings, up to down it was made with silver rods. The only place covered was the bottom and i was glad for that. If this metal sheet wasn't here, my body would been lying on silver rods. The night was chilly as the moon stood proud right on top of me. I was chained up with silver and placed in a silver cage. They're so mean. The injuries i sustained from the beating were healing too slow. This was definitely the fault of all the silver around me.

Footsteps had me struggling to turn around. Standing a few meters away from me were two teenage wolves.

"You're so going to die bitch. Our Alpha will make sure of it" one said when she noticed my eyes on them.

"Just take look at her. So miserable. She's lucky the pack doctor was able to save Alpha's mother" the other added.

"But she's so tiny. Are you sure they caught the right person?"

"She was the only one they found with her so it was most likely her"

"Hmm thats true"

"But whatever. Its none of our business anyway."

"Even if she's not the one responsible Alpha is not going to let her go"

"She was the one stupid enough to come here in the face place"

"......."

I couldn't help but wonder what they were doing outside this late. They were either asked to check on me or they were patrolling but then again were teenagers allowed to patrol. Their voices eventually faded away and once again i was all alone. Tomorrow i was going to suffer. My mind wandered off thinking of all the damage they would inflict on me tomorrow.

Eventually i fell asleep. Despite the condition i was in, i had the loveliest dream. I was back at my old pack, with my parents. We were in the kitchen baking cookies. Dad kept messing up the shapes and licking the dough but mum never scolded him. She would just shake her head and laugh.

I miss them so much.

"Wake up bitch" someone yelled as a bucket of hot water was poured all over me. I screamed at the top of my lungs until i couldn't anymore. My throat felt painful and dry. I laid down whimpering and staring the crowd in front me as tears fell from my eyes.

Were these people blind or stupid?

How could they think a little shrimp like me was capable of harming their previous Luna?

Oh wait. Even if i was wasn't responsible, i was still a rogue and this pack hated rogues. They saw rogues as durt beneath their feet. They were no one i was going to be saved unless that woman wakes up.

Would she even care?

She was back home already and it wasn't like she didn't know what happened to rogues around here.

"Open the cage and pull her out" i recognized that voice. It was the alpha. He was finally going to kill me. My wolf was surprisingly content with death. Even though she never said it i knew she had been empty since our mate rejected us.

Would death really give us the relief we crave?

I was pulled out of the cage and left with my stoamch on the ground. Before i could even arrange myself i felt searing hot pain across my back. The pain didn't stop. The whipping continued when i begged and screamed my innocence. My throat that was already in pain was subjected to more pain.

"I'm innocent I'm innocent" i screamed but nobody believed me. The chains on my legs and hands were being pulled in the opposite direction. I couldn't even evade.

By the time the whipping ended a crowd had gathered around to watch. My senses even though disoriented could identify that they were all warriors. I hope they weren't going tl inflict more damage. I hope these warriors weren't going to hurt me one after the other. I would die even before they finished.

"Good Morning New Moon Warriors"

"Good morning Alpha" the reply was so loud my eardrums almost bled.

"I would like to introduce you all to our new practice material. I dont care how to use her but make sure you don't kill. I don't want any sexual relations with her to avoid the risk of her getting pregnant. You can do anything else. I am going to.spend sometime with my mother"

I couldn't believe what i was hearing. This Alpha was by far worse than Ryan. Ryan never abused but this guy right here is turning me into a pack punching bag. A punching bag for warriors.

"Also, none of you are allowed to kill her. Who ever dares to kill her will have me to answer to. Do i make myself clear?"

"Yes Alpha!!"

Why couldn't he just kill me like i expected?

By the end of the day, my precious hair was completely shaved off. I  was stripped naked and left outside for all to watch. The chains on my hand and legs were attached to a pole. Another chained was used as a collar and tied around my neck. I wasn't beaten though. Maybe because i was already covered in blood they decided to leave me for today. I was tired. I was hungry. My injuries were not healing properly. I knew werewolves could survive about a week without food but i doubt i would in my condition. I couldn't believe this was my punishment for helping that woman. She was the one wandered off in the first place. She was also the one who wanted to die. She should have let the feral kill her.

From what i had overheard, she was now in a coma and nobody knew when she would wake up. Her body had probably shut down from the blood loss.

Why?

Why did she have to fall into a coma?

Why couldn't she just hold on a little bit?

I honestly preferred death to the kind of suffering i was going to endure

Wasn't i just like them?

I was a werewolf too, rogue or not. I deserved a home, a roof over my head. I had never done anything to deserve this.

I missed my home. My old pack. I missed going to work and just chilling. I missed my mate surprisingly. I missed ranting beside my patents' grave. Why did they leave me alone in this wicked world?