Okay..Wha..

Chapter 4

Okay, so rememebering that you just experienced something never known to human possiblities is one thing but waking up in someone else's, abeit delicious smelling bed, was just way too much for me..so I started screaming. And I know it's one of those un-okay/cool things to do when you're supposed to be like awesome but hey every once in awhile it's okay to have one...right? Well good because I wasn't wasteing it for anything, the room I was in suddenly lit up and I was blinded for a second because it was dark outside, well past the hour for screaming, and I was pancaked onto my back with someones hand over my mouth. So I did what any normal person would do when they don't want their mouth covered, I licked the hand and all movement froze for about a second before my spit was being wiped on the covers next to my head and I was getting a death glare from Mac.

"Why in the heck are you screaming, it's not like you're locked in here or something. God I cannot believe you licked me! How old are we now five?" He said, still trying to glare but failing miserably.

"Why am I in your bed and not at home right now Conroy?" He flinched at the use of his full name on my tongue. He smiled for a minute before answering,

"Because I need to explain what happened to you at school a few days ago-" My hand over his mouth stopped any further comments.

"A 'few' days Conroy? Like litterally three or were you just exaggerating?" He shook his head and my hand tighted the slightest, "I am going to let you go in about three seconds but you better cover every single base and be completely honest about everything you're telling me otherwise you will have several broken appendages that I know for a fact are exteremly important to you." He nodded, his eyes a little wide and I started to pull my hand away when he caught it first. Keeping his amazing eyes locked to mine he began to take gentle nips at each one of my finger tips sending a tingling sensation through out my body, he nipped down the length of each one of my fingers until he got to the palm of my hand where he traced each life line on my palm a moan work it's way up from somwhere deep inside and I blushed but never broke eye contact.

"Well the day you touched me while I was healing Cam was like sending a power boost through me, Cam even flew back a few feet but was fine and when I turned around there you were lying on the ground out cold so I brought you here so my Dad could give you a once over. You're fine. You were unconcious, for three days straight and I wasn't sure what to do so I asked your friend Lynn to tell your Mom that you were going to be under doctors orders until we figured out what was happening with you. I couldn't get anything to make you come around so I told them that we needed to be quarantined, until all of your test results back and that I would have you call when you woke up. And that the quarantine would last you about five days.

"There is nothing wrong with you, I can only heal what damage was done phsyically, mentally is something that you have to face on you own. No amount of healing from me will fill that hole you have in your life until you started to love yourself, and I haven't figured out why you don't but trust me when I tell you that you should. You're one of those girls that deserve to be loved."

"First, why in the hell didn't you just tell me about this thing you can do? I don't always like to learn the hard way you know. Secondly what makes you think all of this? I mean you known me for awhile now but I've yet to see anyone seeing all of the things you do. Besides why in the hell would I want to curse someone with loving me? Can't you see that everyone I've ever loved has died because of me one way or another, even my Mom didn't have a choice in the matter." I could feel my eyes water up as my throat closed and I was gasping for air, not realizing what I'd said until Conroy was gripping my arms in a steady motion as he pulled me foreward and urged me into his lap. My legs were around his waist and he was sitting indian style so that I was balanced in the middle of them, my head was resting on his shoulder while the tears I'd been holding in since Mom died started to pour out onto his shirt.